1.    #1  
    I think I've narrowed it down to a Vaja or Piel Frama case for my T6. Looking for input on both cases - what do you like/not like about the case? Are there any other cases that I should be looking at?

The things I needs are:

Flip cover to protect screen
    Ability to take pictures without having to remove the Treo from the case
    Access to SD slot, headphone jack and volume buttons

The one thing I like about the Piel Frama is that the belt clip is removable. That is a huge plus because I sometimes carry the Treo in my front pocket. I like having the option of "in the pocket" or "on the hip".

I have also looked at the PDAir case and it looks promising, but I haven't seen any reviews about it.

I would appreciate any thoughts...
    Piel Frama for me, although I've never tried the vaja so take it with a grain of salt. It has all the features that you ask for and more. The magnetic closure is really cool. One hand to open and close. Also the leather is so supple that I've had no problems with the dreaded auto-answer problem, when on my belt clip at least.

The one thing I like about the Piel Frama is that the belt clip is removable. That is a huge plus because I sometimes carry the Treo in my front pocket. I like having the option of "in the pocket" or "on the hip".

I think you already answered your question.
    cowrock
    What is pdair? Can you post a link or some pictures?
    Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Here is link to a site that features the PDAir. The only thing I don't like is plastic clips that hold the Treo in place. I don't like a lot of plastic on my cases.

PDAir Case
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    where can i look at the piel frama?

i like the look of the vaja i-volution, but it doesn't have a cover. seams a bit odd to me (and $30 more than the one with the cover). what would you use to protect the screen?
    Originally posted by cowrock

The things I needs are:

Flip cover to protect screen
    [/B]
    How do you talk on the phone with such a case?
    Treo 600 GSM
    the same way you would talk on the phone without the case - up to your ear, speaker phone or with the ear piece
    Originally posted by dpwaters
    the same way you would talk on the phone without the case - up to your ear, speaker phone or with the ear piece
    I am trying to imagine someone walking by with a case, cover flipped inside out talking on a phone hidden somewhere inside . Buy a small phone (for the things it does) only to make it huge!
    Treo 600 GSM
    trust me, you will never notice a difference and your treo will be a lot more protected than with the treo form fit case

(if you don't care what others may think)
    Originally posted by dpwaters
    trust me, you will never notice a difference and your treo will be a lot more protected than with the treo form fit case

(if you don't care what others may think)
    I must respectfully disagree. The most venerable part of the Treo600 is the screen and the keyboard. When you drop your phone while on a call using a flip type case your keyboard and screen are left unprotected and your Treo600 can easily be totaled. The Handspring form fitting case protects all the areas the flip style cases do and also protects the screen and keyboard. I also find it much easier to type with the cover over the keyboard my fingers have better traction on the keys. The screen is much brighter and clearer using the form fit case instead of the plastic screen protectors. Iím sticking with the form fit case until someone comes up with a nice leather flip style that includes a built-in plastic screen / keyboard cover.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    very good point.

in my opinion, if you drop the phone with the treo form fit or a flip case that is open, both will harm the front of the treo if it's falls on hard concrete or a rock. i had the treo form fit case prior to the flip case and the form fit case has a thin piece of plastic protecting the front. No once can tell me that thin piece of plastic protects the treo if it came in contact with concrete or a rock (same with a open flip case). It may protect against battle scars but if the treo falls a great distance, both cases would have the same impact.

However, the flip case offers a lot more protecting on your hip than the treo form fit case. that is a fact. i am bad for forgetting to take the treo off of my belt clip prior to sitting at my desk and it is VERY easy to rub the treo against a chair arm. hit it hard enought and you can damage the keyboard and crack your screen.

i weighed my options, treo form fit or flip case, both are nice but the flip case offers a lot more protection. i did like the form fit case but i felt that my treo was too exposed. no one knows what they can run into on a daily basis.