1.    #1  
    I've managed to get the wireless sync to work, but it's really, really slow. On my old 180G I technically got it working but it disconnected after about an hour of trying. After upgrading to the 600 with Vision, I figured it would be reasonable. I finally succeeded, but it took about 90 minutes.

Is this normal? Is there some way I can speed it up? I noticed that it spended a lot of time on things like "Eudora Mail" which, in my opinion, shouldn't even have anything to sync.

I think this is potentially a very useful feature, but it's just not worth it if it takes longer than an hour.
    I would love to be able to sync my Treo 600 wirelessly from anywhere and anytime w/o using the USB cradle! Can you point me to info that discuss the setup for wireless sync? Thank you in advance.
    My previous search didn't find any "wireless sync" threads but when I was in Treo 600 Hardware forum, I did a search there and got what I needed. I attempted to delete my previous post was had no permission. So please ignore my question re: wireless sync setup. Thanks.