1.    #1  
    Just got my brand new SD based Presenter to Go. WOW. I had our standard sales presentation converted and displaying on one of our datashows in about five minutes. The quality is outstanding, and slide paging was very quick, even with a bunch of graphics. The presentation quality and resolution was in keeping with our standard laptop. It runs off of the Treo battery, or it has an ac adapter. Very pleased. It can also connect to a monitor and display the Treo screen - even the web!
    Doug
    I would concur. PresenterToGo is an incredible tool. No laptop and no 10 minutes worth of projector hook-up. You can literally set-up for your presentation in less than one minute. As long as you do not rely on flying words and animated build-outs within your presentation (PresenterToGo does not support animation), this app should make your life much, much easier. Presentations are a big part of my business, and I do not know how I did without it. Just my two cents...
    "Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever." -- L. Armstrong
    where did you buy it from?
    I purchased mine directly from the manufacturer, Margi (see: www.margi.com). I actually stumbled across a link (via an obscure Yahoo Shopping key word search) to purchase their whole SD for Palm system for only $100. Customer service did not want to give it to me for that price because that was a price for Palm developers, but they finally acquiesced as I had legitimately found their link/price. They have remedied the publically available link-issue with a bold disclaimer, so unless you are a developer, PresenterToGo will cost you 160-200 clams.

Would I pay $160 for it? Yes...because it is THAT good, but $100 made it a true no-brainer.

Link to purchase from Margi ($200): http://shop.store.yahoo.com/margistore/pressdcar.html

Better deal from Buy.com now ($168):
    http://www.buy.com/retail/product_ju...mp&dcaid=17194

Another good deal at the Nerds ($160):
    http://www.thenerds.net/productpage.asp?un=153732&s=1

Best of luck...
    I like that buy still call it a springboard model

"Presenter-to-Go is a Springboard module that allows handheld users to connect directly to digital projectors or other VGA displays. Plug-in drivers compress files from any Windows-based program on a computer into a format that... "
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by fmertz
    Just got my brand new SD based Presenter to Go. WOW. I had our standard sales presentation converted and displaying on one of our datashows in about five minutes. The quality is outstanding, and slide paging was very quick, even with a bunch of graphics. The presentation quality and resolution was in keeping with our standard laptop. It runs off of the Treo battery, or it has an ac adapter. Very pleased. It can also connect to a monitor and display the Treo screen - even the web!
    How much battery life does it consume without the AC adapter? From the description on Margi's web site I didn't even realize it could run entirely off of the treo battery.
    No worries (for me.) If you have a 4-5 hour presentation in front of the Board, I would rely on AC every time, but I have given an hour and a half presentation with no significant loss of reserves.
    I just received my Presenter-To-Go kit. Unfortunately, the version I have doesn't work with the Treo 600.

After about one hour of installing software, inserting and removing the card (BTW, it doesn't fit snugly at all - the card slips out of the card socket with only very little force) , resetting etc I found a tiny note in the FAQ on the Margi site:

Presenter-to-Go card does not work in the Treo 600?
    PLease make sure that the card P/N reads 20-2700. The Sd card P/N:20-2400, it will not work in the Treo, even with a software/firmware update. If you already have this card, please contact our sales team for upgrade pricing information
    As it turns out, I have a 2400 model. This is impossible to see without opening the box and I didn't find any mention of it when I was checking the compatibility before I ordered it. I've contacted their support but haven't received a response yet.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so, how was it resolved?
    I think you deserve a free Margi Coffee mug :-)

I was considering buying this, saved me the hassle!

PLease make sure that the card P/N reads 20-2700. The Sd card P/N:20-2400, it will not work in the Treo, even with a software/firmware update. If you already have this card, please contact our sales team for upgrade pricing information

This conflicts with their compatability list which advises Series 24000 for the Treo 600, ahem!
    On the outside of the box mine is reading Model Number 24003, and the device itself P/N: 20-2400. Would be interested to know what others here have on the box and on the device itself.
    Bummer...sounds like you got hosed. If P-2-Go said what they sold you was T600 compatible when you bought it, I'd make sure they make your situation whole. I had good luck with their customer service, so hopefully you do as well.

Luckily mine is the 20-2700 and it works like a charm...tight fit and flawless.
  12.    #12  
    While I was lucky in somehow seeing their very small asterisk on a different part number being required for the Treo, I find the reverse is not true. For some strange reason, the same card works well with my wife's Zire 71. The Zire needed an SDIO update from PalmOne, but that was required for the Zire to use any SDIO card. It works like a champ in both places.

I too had good luck with their customer service, so I'm hoping they will make you right without much fuss.
    Doug
    I just checked their site, and you definitely got hosed. It clearly states the 2400 will work with the 600.

Honestly, I do not know why I didn't make the same mistake...I think it was because I specifically ordered by 600, not by their model number.

I hope you get that resolved. You will like the way it works if you decide to stay with them.
  14.    #14  
    While I was lucky in somehow seeing their very small asterisk on a different part number being required for the Treo, I find the reverse is not true. For some strange reason, the same card works well with my wife's Zire 71. The Zire needed an SDIO update from PalmOne, but that was required for the Zire to use any SDIO card. It works like a champ in both places.

I too had good luck with their customer service, so I'm hoping they will make you right without much fuss.
    Doug
    I've had the P2Go for a couple years now. Used it on a Treo 90 and other handhelds, and finally broke it out to use with my T600. How disappointing was that. Software installs fine, but now card recognition. Sadly, it does work on my T3 with the rom update installed on it. Please let me know if they do give you a good deal on an upgrade. Would hate to have to use the T3 for presentations.
    Odd, the Margi site says the 24000 series works with the Treo600.
    Does anyone know if this will work with my AAXA M2? It has VGA and HDMI connections. Do I need anything else?