Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have been looking for a very special ringtone for my Treo600. On my Nokia I used to use, I had a Winnie the Pooh as my ringer. The only one I can find for the Treo is very slow. Does anyone know how to make a .mid file of with a snappier version of the Winnie the Pooh theme song? The phone ringing is just not the same without Winnie.

Thanks, for any help you can give me.
    There is a forum member by the name of PattiB that created some ring tones for the Treo600 a couple of months ago. See this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ing+tones.html

I'd suggest you contact her to see if she would be interested to tackling this ring tone for you.

Good luck!
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    Try googling on 'pooh midi' and you'll find plenty of links that look promising. I don't know the original but the second Winnie the Pooh midi on hamienet sounds okay to me.
    You could ownload Anvil Studio. Do a search and you should be able to find it. It is a shareware and it lets you do all sorts of modifications to midi files. You can speed up, slow down, make it louder, change instruments, add instruments, or create you own midi song from scratch.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Thanks for all your help!!!