1.    #1  
    There's a new version (2.05) available at the PDAapps web site:

http://www.pdaapps.com/TreoAlertMgr/default.html

This version only provides alarms for missed calls, voice mail and pager alerts. It no longer intercepts alarms from the calendar app. Apparently, it doesn't intercept SMS messages, either, although I haven't tested that.

The PDAapps folks tell me there's a new version on the way with greatly enhanced alarm customization features.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    This is not true, it works with calendar alarm also.
    Ciao

Ettore
    Originally posted by Ettore
    This is not true, it works with calendar alarm also.
    Still works with SMS alerting.

I'd guess this is only a bug-fix release as I can't locate any feature document related to 2.05.
    I don't even see 2.05 posted on their website.
    I'd guess this is only a bug-fix release as I can't locate any feature document related to 2.05.
    Ditto, Seesm transparent to me, other then the RED LED intergration working better.
    Regards, Matt
    Originally posted by stuartr
    v2.05 (1/5/03) - Support for non-English language Treos. Alert Time can now span across a night.

It's in the palmGear notes, it's just "running on" with the update before it, and the v2.05 isn't obvious.

Bill S
    Thanks Bill!
    One would think it would be on the PDAapps site (perhaps it was and I missed it, but I looked for it).
    Regards,matt :shortcut:
    does it also get triggered with snappermail alert?
    T1, I don't know who your asking, but I don't have the Snappermail client. I use the HandSpring one
    Originally posted by treoneo
    does it also get triggered with snappermail alert?
    Yes it does. I find it essential because of the low volume of the Treo ringer. So even if the phone is with me on my person, I might miss the call. But with Treo alert ringing every minute after that, I'm certain to notice the missed call within a very short period.