1. dhl
    At the MacWorld expo this afternoon, I went by the iSkin booth and talked to one of the guys there. If you haven't heard of them before, iSkin makes these very cool silicone protectors for the iPod:

http://www.iskinprotect.com/

I asked him if they had ever considered making a skin for cell phones. His reply was that the one cell phone they're really excited about is the T600 and that they're coming out with a line for it later in the year. Apparently, Handspring has sold so many of them that they think it will be a worthwhile market.

So, looks like another interesting case option is on the horizon...
    Wow...that's pretty nifty. And just as I was about to bite the bullet and buy an I-volution. I emailed iskin about potential date for release. We'll see what they say -- I'll post their response.
    it's about time! What an awesome case!!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Sounds neat, but bummer about the vague date.

I mean its January 6th and the best they will say is sometime this year? Talk about vapor ware. Oh well, some news is always better than no news, right?
    Originally posted by willp2
    Sounds neat, but bummer about the vague date.

I mean its January 6th and the best they will say is sometime this year? Talk about vapor ware. Oh well, some news is always better than no news, right?

They really said "sometime this year"? How beat is that!?!

Case looked pretty neat too. I hope they get it out before the market is oversatured with cases.