1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried browsing www.palmgear.com using Blazer? I think WebPro is able to browse it with no problems (I had to remove it temporarily and haven't reloaded it yet)

When you try to browse the page with Blazer you get the main page where you are asked if you want to continue to palmgear's normal site or see applications for your palm.

If you select to continue to the normal page you come right back to the same page. If you select to see apps for your palm you get like two links. If you do a search for software it claims that you searched for "games" no matter what you type.

Also any one have trouble loading php pages? try www.softick.com/forum/list.php?f=0

Thanks in advance,
    TechDude
    Originally posted by TechDude
    Has anyone tried browsing www.palmgear.com using Blazer? I think WebPro is able to browse it with no problems (I had to remove it temporarily and haven't reloaded it yet)

When you try to browse the page with Blazer you get the main page where you are asked if you want to continue to palmgear's normal site or see applications for your palm.

If you select to continue to the normal page you come right back to the same page. If you select to see apps for your palm you get like two links. If you do a search for software it claims that you searched for "games" no matter what you type.

Also any one have trouble loading php pages? try www.softick.com/forum/list.php?f=0

Thanks in advance,
    TechDude
    I've had the same experience. I haven't tried any other browsers yet. Maybe WebPro or Xiino will do the job better. I was hoping to only have to have one browser installed on my Treo. That may have to change...
    I have the same problem too. Been meaning to post on the board to ask if anyone else had this problem, but somehow never got around to it. Very strange problem. With the old Treo 180, I had no problems accessing palmgear from my Treo. Now I just get that same page all the time.
    I get the same thing. I thought it might be a cookie issue, but after deleting my cookies file, I still can't get to PalmGear.

Anyone have any ideas?

eKennedy