Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those of you who have ordered your T600 from Amazon, how long did you have to wait/have you been waiting for delivery??

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Sprinttreo
    For those of you who have ordered your T600 from Amazon, how long did you have to wait/have you been waiting for delivery??

Thanks!
    Placed my order on 12/20 and have been checking status daily. Amazon currently states that the ealiest it'll ship is 1/29/04. I'm really hoping that the phone will ship earlier so I can get it by next week.

Any one have any inside information from Amazon on what the true status is for the Treo 600 orders?

Thanks!
    I gave up waiting on T-Mobile and ordered from Amazon on 12/23:

Shipping estimate: Jan 27, 2004 - Feb 11, 2004
    Delivery estimate: Jan 30, 2004 - Feb 20, 2004

Hope all the rebates and good service plans are still active when I finally get the phone. Wish I could find someone price competive with Amazon. Since I am buying 2 phones they are saving me $400.

Craig
    Mine was estimated to ship in six weeks and it shipped in two. This was before Christmas. Your mileage may vary. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine yesterday (1-7) and the ETD is 2-16 to 3-5.
    Playing risky with those rebates...
    Alternative to Amazon At $249

I took the a copy of the Amazon price to my local Sprint store and they matched the price. However I am a new customer to Sprint.. They had the Treo 600 in stock and I walked out the dorr with it working. However transferring my old number from AT&T Wireless took weeks. I just "call forwarded" my old ATT number to the Treo while waiting for the transition.
    Last edited by tsopira; 01/08/2004 at 11:27 AM.
    Originally posted by tsopira
    Alternative to Amazon At $249

I took the a copy of the Amazon price to my local Sprint store and they matched the price. However I am a new customer to Sprint.
    I tried that. They would not match the $250 Amazon price. I am a new customer also.
    Originally posted by cwbaker

I tried that. They would not match the $250 Amazon price. I am a new customer also.
    Watch out, the SprintPCS rebates will be over before the unit arrives (you have to activate the phone by 1/19?).

you will get the amazon rebates cuz you just have to BUY before a certain date....

I cancelled, spent the extra 50 bucks to get it 2 days later and be done with it.
    Originally posted by ronstoney

Watch out, the SprintPCS rebates will be over before the unit arrives (you have to activate the phone by 1/19?).

you will get the amazon rebates cuz you just have to BUY before a certain date....

I cancelled, spent the extra 50 bucks to get it 2 days later and be done with it.
    The Sprint rebate has been extended past 1/19, I would expect it to be extended indefinately for new customers.

Where did you get the phone for $300 with 2 day delivery?

Thanks!
    Just want to add that the Treo 600 I ordered from Amazon on 12/20/03 has finally been shipped today, 1/13/04!!! Supposed to be here by the 16th.

Also, CompUSA definitely is selling the T600 for $299 after rebates.
  11.    #11  

Just want to add that the Treo 600 I ordered from Amazon on 12/20/03 has finally been shipped today, 1/13/04!!! Supposed to be here by the 16th.

Did amazon charge your credit card when you initially ordered the T600, or only when they shipped it?

Thanks!
    I ordered my Treo on December 14 and just got notification that it shipped today (January 13.) That's earlier than Amazon was estimating. Maybe they just got a load of new ones in, so those of you waiting may have good news soon.

I'll be back here with questions after I get it set up, I'm sure...

Did amazon charge your credit card when you initially ordered the T600, or only when they shipped it?

Thanks!
    Nope. Looks like they didn't charged when I ordered it. I believe this means the charged my card with the shipping.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I just checked Amazon and they shipped my Treo yesterday. Not bad, ordered it on the 7th. Guess I better order those e-grips and g2's.

I post when it arrives.
    Hmm, I ordered mine from Amazon on the 4th, and it hasn't shipped--what carrier is yours? (Maybe no CDMAs in stock yet??)
    Any other Amazon-waitlist folks want to weigh in here? It at least gives us something to do while we wait . . . **drumming fingers on keyboard**
    I ordered my Sprint Treo 600 from amazon on 1/6 and it shipped 1/13. I can't wait.

BTW what is a e-grip and a g2? Should I be ordering those too? I don't want to be a gimp without them.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Looks like some who ordered earlier than "pod13" (1-6 order date) and me (1-7 order date) are still waiting for their's to ship from Amazon. Can't explain that one, but think I would be a bit pissed.

I ordered the Sprint CDMA one and I'm a new Sprint customer. Maybe that's it?? I've tracked the FedEx package. Here's a cut/paste from Amazon;
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 14, 2004 07:02:00 PM LOUISVILLE KY US ARRIVED AT FEDEX RAMP
    Jan 14, 2004 03:16:00 PM MEMPHIS TN US LEFT FEDEX SORT FACILITY
    Jan 14, 2004 04:24:24 AM Carrollton TX USA SHIPPED
    Jan 13, 2004 11:53:00 PM FORT WORTH TX US ARRIVED AT SORT FACILITY
    Jan 13, 2004 11:09:00 PM DALLAS TX US ARRIVED AT FEDEX RAMP
    Jan 13, 2004 08:06:00 PM ADDISON TX US LEFT FEDEX ORIGIN LOCATION
    Jan 13, 2004 04:00:00 PM ADDISON TX US PRE-ROUTED METER PKG PICKED UP
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Looks like it going to be delivered THURSDAY. I'll post when/if it comes. Beginning to think it's too good to be true...

I've ordered the G2 screen protector and the e-grips since I'm planning on going case-less for the most part. This is my 3 Palm machine (Palm Professional when they 1st came out and then a IIIe) so you see I don't upgrade often. Hopefully this should keep me happy a long while.

Mark
    I too ordered with 2-day shipping. Perhaps those people got first dibs while the folks who choose the free shipping option have to wait?
    Originally posted by pod13
    I too ordered with 2-day shipping. Perhaps those people got first dibs while the folks who choose the free shipping option have to wait?
    EEK!! Guess that's what I get for being cheap!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast