1.    #1  
    I am looking for a flip case for my Treo 600 that has both a credit card and money slot so I can somewhat replace my wallet. Can anyone who has either a Vaja or Bellagio case please confirm if either contains both the credit card and money slots. I have searched through the forums and review photos but failed to find any definitive answers. I don't care for the SD slots as my 512MB card is big enough for most purposes.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is aware of any other case that have this feature will be kind enough to inform me.

Also, I am wondering if is there anyone who has been brave enough cut through the 2 SD slots so as to make a bigger slot - did it work? Thank you!
    I am looking for the same as you are plus I ALSO wanted to know if I can cut the SD slots of the VAJA to make it into a credit card slot.

I do understand that the Classic Vaja can hold 2 SD cards and there is ONE money pocket slot. The money pocket slot can hold about 3 credit cards all piled up together.

Now, I'm wondering if the large speaker in the TREO600 will mess up or demagnetize the credit cards if it's near it.

Vaja seams to be the best form fitted, nice looking, non-bulky case that can hold a few credit cards. I think they are some others that have credit card slots and all, but I think they are ugly looking and bulky.

Let me know if you come across anything also.

Hope that helped.
    If you want to know if the treo will kill your credit cards, try setting one on the back of the treo for a couple of hours. Then try using it. I'd bet it will just be useless plastic at that point.

Tip: Keep credit cards away from magnets.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  4.    #4  
    Has anyone had any problems with their credit cards after putting it in a Vaja classic, Piel Frama or Bellagio flip case?
  5.    #5  
    Can someone please comment on the additional credit card slot on the PF or Bellagio case flaps - I'm sure someone can help. Thanks in advance.
    On mythbusters (TV show on discovery channel or TLC) they tried to erase credit cards with an electromagnet. They had to turn the magnet up pretty high (they had a gauss meter) and move the card through the magnet field to damage the data on the card. They also tested magnetic money clips, etc and couldn't get them to damage the data either from leaving the card in the money clip for a long time or moving the card through the money clips magnetic field...
    Mythbusters: great show. I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by wskteo
    I am looking for a flip case for my Treo 600 that has both a credit card and money slot so I can somewhat replace my wallet. Can anyone who has either a Vaja or Bellagio case please confirm if either contains both the credit card and money slots. I have searched through the forums and review photos but failed to find any definitive answers. I don't care for the SD slots as my 512MB card is big enough for most purposes.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is aware of any other case that have this feature will be kind enough to inform me.

Also, I am wondering if is there anyone who has been brave enough cut through the 2 SD slots so as to make a bigger slot - did it work? Thank you!

I am looking for the same thing six months later. Did you find a case that met you requirements? Did your credit cards survive the speaker?