1.    #1  
    I have been at this for 4 hours. I have read the threads, on hold with sprintpcs now.

So could someone please tell me where to ge snappermail manuel. I bought, downloaded and can't find mannual

Please walk me what I need to do to use snapper mail to retrive my pop3 at mindpsring.com.

Treomail made this simple, but this is anything but simploe.

Thanks, I need the help.

Godfrey
    Please post what settings you are trying to use for Snappermail (and what settings you had on Treomail)

Are you having difficulty sending or receiving mail?

I am using Snappermail with no difficulty to receive and send both mindspring email and email from my work account.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.

I just got the ability to receive from mindspring. so that part works.

for sending, I had read you needed to us esprintpcs so here are my settings for sending are:

SMTP Server: smtp.sprintpcs.com
    myusername01
    password that I went to sprintpcs web page and added this morning.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.
    another option (if sprintpcs doesn't work) is to use the authenticated smtp server from earthlink/mindspring to send the mail.

Those settings are:

Outgoing Mail:

SMTP Server: smtpauth.earthlink.net
    Username: yourusername@mindspring.com
    Password: yourpassword

(Obviously inserting your own earthink/mindspring username and password where appropriate above. It is important to put in the '@mindspring.com' part of the username so earthlink knows where to look up your password.)
  5.    #5  
    Dear Jaytee,

Thank you so much. It looks as if this works. I live in Atlanta, too. I was so frustrated I played golf this cold afternoon. What a pleasant surprise to come back to your response with the solution. I really depend upon e mail on my treo since Oct 2002. I really needed to get it up and running on my T 600.

Thanks a lot.

vib9doc