1.    #1  
    Can anyone advise where to get screen protector sheets for the Treo 600 in the UK?

I was recommended some with the word purple in the name although I have no idea if this was a wind up.

thanks in advance

r
    I'm in the States and I ordered a Brando protector. They come from Hong Kong - http://shop.brando.com.hk/ They're really great. They cost $12USD but are worth every penny. I've used all kinds of cheap ones in the past and I can't rave enough about these. They're easy to apply, very clear and very durable. That's my .02
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Brando is the best. I live in the UK and it took about 2 weeks to arrive.

The one's you can buy over the counter aren't as good. As for as I know you can only get the Brando from their website.
  4.    #4  
    thanks
    will put an order is asap

thanks

R
    Originally posted by rich1221
    Can anyone advise where to get screen protector sheets for the Treo 600 in the UK?

I was recommended some with the word purple in the name although I have no idea if this was a wind up.

thanks in advance

r
    Actually, it's not a wind up. The site you're looking for is www.purplemoo.com

They're a firm, based in Singapore, that produce superb screen protectors. I have used their product on my T600 since I've gotten it with absolutely no problems.