1.    #1  
    Hi, ordered my black piel frama case today. Wondered if anyone new whether or not that special metal post on the back of the case will fit in any standard swivel belt clip holder. If it doesn't where are we supposed to get another one when this thing breaks or wears out?

My real goal is to find a vent clip that will accommodate this post, that way I can leave my treo 600 in the case but still hang it in the car with a charger cable plugged in. Anyone know of a vent clip that will fit the Piel Frama case? How are you guys mounting your Treo in the car without taking it out of the case first? what a PITA! Thanks, Peter
    Originally posted by pchan
    Hi, ordered my black piel frama case today. Wondered if anyone new whether or not that special metal post on the back of the case will fit in any standard swivel belt clip holder. If it doesn't where are we supposed to get another one when this thing breaks or wears out?
    I don't know if it will fit in any standard swivel belt clip holder, however, you can order the clips from their website.

http://www.pielframa.net/prodi.asp?ID=519

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I think you missed the point.
    Those are belt clips not car vent clips

I have the Piel Frama (black) with a round post on the back

I went to the local flea market (Victoria Market in Melbourne Australia) and found something that works for this ....but I dont like the vent mount attachment included as its scratching my car vent....(it had metal prongs in the vent)

also it didnt support the bottom of the unit enough so its hanging looking downwards which makes it hard to see.

Having said that I dont see why Theclip.com or simmilar ventmounts would not work......

I sugest waiting till you get the case and measure your post and button measurements.....as long as the slot in the mount is bigger than the post and smaller than the button on the end of the post it should work fine.
    .no sig.
  4. wcl
    Hi,

The post on my Piel Frama case looks like a typical "standard" phone mount button, and the PF clip looks very like others I have looked out.. My PF case post fits 
  5. wcl
    Hmm ... my reply post was truncated ...

My PF case post fits my wife's Samsung belt clip, though the slot on the post (to tighten when screwing it in) did bind somewhat when swiveling.

-- Walter