I have been looking for a while to find a case with a clip to hold my Sprint Treo 600.

I was interested in the Vaja since they have terrific quality. However, the iVolution case doesn't give much protection and they curiously did not have their more traditional case for a CDMA Treo 600.

Vaja Cases responded to me: "At present we do not offer a flip top case for the CDMA Treo device. This unit has a special autoanswering function in the space key that makes it impossible to produce a flip top case for the unit since anything that covers the keyboard will activate it accidentally."

The problem is that the CDMA Treo 600 (as compared to a GSM Treo 600) will automatically answer a call if the spacebar is pressed. Accordingly, any case which puts slight pressure on the spacebar is not workable for a CDMA Treo.

First, is there a way to disable the spacebar auto-answer (without gluing anything on the phone as one poster suggested)?

Second, any suggestions as to what case will work....

I am looking for a horizontal case (or one with a swiveling clip) which will allow me to plug my headset into the Treo 600 while it is in the case.... The Handspring horizontal case is therefore out...

The Proporta case may work... I am waiting to hear back from them...

Any other suggestions?