1.    #1  
    I was under the impression that this was only for Pocket PC operating systems. I bought the phone from Treo Central and they told me $15. I just bought the Treo 600 and Spring is telling me that I have to get the $30 plan since Treo guys use the web more often. Any of you having the same experience? Did you talk Spring out of it somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

This is my first PDA and web access phone. I am not having fun now........
    Some of the Sprint CSR's are not aware that the TREO is not a MS Phone, if you should run into one calmly explain that the treo is not a MS phone and that the vision plan is $15 dollars. You can quote their website if you need too.
    I hope this helps
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Nope. They're trying to sell you the business connection. Just tell them you want the standard vision service. I don't see that they can force you to use the business option. I've had a Treo 600 since the day they hit the stores and I'm still using the standard plan.
    Scott
    Originally posted by mferring
    I was under the impression that this was only for Pocket PC operating systems. I bought the phone from Treo Central and they told me $15. I just bought the Treo 600 and Spring is telling me that I have to get the $30 plan since Treo guys use the web more often. Any of you having the same experience? Did you talk Spring out of it somehow? Any help would be appreciated.

This is my first PDA and web access phone. I am not having fun now........
    I'm sorry that this is off-topic, but I've seen it a lot lately... a lot of people have been typing "Spring" instead of "Sprint." I understand that the "G" and "T" letters are close to each other, but really, it's winter... come on guys!
    Originally posted by cadetstimpy
    Nope. They're trying to sell you the business connection. Just tell them you want the standard vision service. I don't see that they can force you to use the business option. I've had a Treo 600 since the day they hit the stores and I'm still using the standard plan.
    I have the Business Connection for the Treo 600 and I only pay $15.00/mo.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys, this forum is fantastic! This was my first post and the replies helped me deal with Spring (successfully I might add!!! They agreed to change the PCS professional service to $15 bucks. Whew.....) in realtime (I sent the post while I was on hold with Sprint!).

Ain't technology grand......
    From the time of your first post (3:19 to your last 4:09) was only 50 minutes. You resolved this in only 50 minutes? Thats great!!!
    Sometimes I'm on HOLD for much longer than that. Love this Treo but hate that Sprint customer service. Nextel was the best..never waited for more than a minute or two. But then again, Nextel doesn't offer the Treo. Only that Blueberry thing.....
    off to the side butÖ

I'm coming from Nextel and I say good riddance!

They are the politest people I ever dealt with it actually gets sickening having them thank you so often... but their knowledge is in the toilet!

I had to get 25 phones working as wireless modems and not one could be completed without at least a 1 hour phone call, sometimes listening to two Nextel employees fighting with each other on how to enable the service.

I actually did it so often I could tell them what to do and where to look.

The point (after this long winded story) is they all have good or bad service depends on your needs. And there is Nextel Corp. and I guess privately owned stores. And they DONíT work well together!

Iím so happy to be done with Nextel. Now my adventure with Cingular begins!