1.    #1  
    I have been messing around with zlauncher quite a bit, but I can't change the background image. According to the manual, there should be a back image tab in the theme manager, but I only have 2 tabs instead of the 3 they show. I found another post in here about changing the color under options, but I don't see anything about color under options. Any ideas?
    I am using the 3.70.2 and cannot seem to get the back image to work either. I do see the three tabs though
    Gene
    The latest version of the beta on the web site does not have the three tabs (the third being for the background image).

I am therefore using 3.70.2 and have a background image (Snoopy!). What I did was:
    - on my computer create a 160x160 BMP file with my selected background
    - put the BMP file on my SD card
    - browse to my SD card using ZLauncher
    - navigate to your BMP file, but instead of just clicking on it, press and hold the center button, or press and hold the stylus until the pop up menu appears
    - select "Back Image" from the pop up menu

Viola!
    If you downloaded the v.4 beta as I did, go to tab properties, then the general screen. At the bottom right you click that to select your background and just set it as the background for all tabs. If you are navigating an SD card, drag the file to the bottom left of the screen. An icon will popup asking if you want to set that as a background image. Say yes. Although I can't get it to actually work with any jpegs I have on my SD card, maybe because they aren't exactly 160x160 but I thought the program was supposed to convert it.
    Originally posted by robguz24
    If you downloaded the v.4 beta as I did, go to tab properties, then the general screen. At the bottom right you click that to select your background and just set it as the background for all tabs. If you are navigating an SD card, drag the file to the bottom left of the screen. An icon will popup asking if you want to set that as a background image. Say yes. Although I can't get it to actually work with any jpegs I have on my SD card, maybe because they aren't exactly 160x160 but I thought the program was supposed to convert it.
    I have been able to get it to work with jpegs on my card by holding down the stylus (or keeping the center button pressed) on the picture. Background is one of the options that comes up.
    OK...now I installed 4b5.3. You can set a different back image per tab! I tested it out...the steps I gave for 3.7 work with 4 as well. Although now it asks you which tab you want to use this image for once you select Back Image from the pop up menu.

Furthermore, in Tab Properties, at the bottom of the general screen, I see a button that says ">>ALL" and a text field. Selecting on the text field brings up a chooser to pick a back image (the same chooser which was the third tab in the theme manager in 3.7). But I think you need to go through the steps I mentioned above before any background will show up in this list. Selecting the >>ALL button will set the background of the current tab to all tabs.