1. LGA
    I don't know what's up with my phone today. I can make and receive calls, and I can surf the internet.

But whenever my phone tries to check email it restarts itself. I have 2 accounts on the Personal PCS Business Connection - one is to my office exchange server and the other is a POP3 acct.

It has checked mail once today, but when the auto-check tries again, it acts like it's syncing and then I get the Sprint Welcome screen.

So I switched to my POP3 acct. and it grabbed that mail. Then 5 minutes later I heard the ring of the start up and there was the Sprint Welcome screen, and it was back on my exchange acct.

Any ideas? I have had to do a soft reset every week or so when I continually get the 109 error, but I haven't seen anything like this. I can get to the internet, but my email acts like it cannot connect?
    Did you ever solve this problem? I have the same problem. It's come and gone but now seems here to stay. Hard reset did not work. Any help would be appreciated.
    This sounds like the classic case of a poison email in your Inbox that is causing the reset problem. Many of those got solved in the 6.0.8 version and not many issues have been reported since. Look in the Communications Forum for the posts that I have helped people debug. Once the problem email is identified I have some contacts to help get it fixed.

Here's one of the threads I found on that subject.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...t=poison+email

Quote Originally Posted by sandymg
    Did you ever solve this problem? I have the same problem. It's come and gone but now seems here to stay. Hard reset did not work. Any help would be appreciated.