1.    #1  
    Hi all. This message is directed at those using the Sprint PCS Business Connection - Personal Edition on their Treo 600 units. What synchroniztion settings do you use for Outlook? Do you check the box "Push to my device" AND Enable Scheduled sync? If so, what are your scheduled settings? What would be the best setting to get my emails pushed quickly but conserve battery power? Thanks to all that respond.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I've got it set to push, got the other options turned off. I generally get my mail within a minute of it hitting outlook, but I also have to throw the phone in the charger every night. I don't usually talk on it, so it's not an issue, but I would imagine that if you're on the phone a lot each day, it would be a pretty good hit.
    Originally posted by jimmyk001
    Hi all. This message is directed at those using the Sprint PCS Business Connection - Personal Edition on their Treo 600 units. What synchroniztion settings do you use for Outlook? Do you check the box "Push to my device" AND Enable Scheduled sync? If so, what are your scheduled settings? What would be the best setting to get my emails pushed quickly but conserve battery power? Thanks to all that respond.
    Originally posted by jimmyk001
    If you want the emails that are sent to Outlook delivered as quickly as possible to the T600, check "Push Messages to My Device." I would also check "Enable Scheduled Sync" with the Smart Power Sync option checked. The reason for this is the scheduled sync will ensure your T600 and the desktop stay in sync and the smart power option will conserve battery life.
    Sorry folks, but I have a stupid, sleightly off subject question. I do not use business connection, is it okay for me to delete it? And if so, how can I load it on again if I wanted? Because I don't see it in the add-on files for PD.
    Thanks for the help
    magicjoel
    It was a battery hog with this setting on. I now only turn on the push if needed. Instead I just go an poll my Biz Conn manually. I was also not making it through the day without a charge. Kind of makes the idea of wireless less than ideal huh?
    Gene