1.    #1  
    Just got a T6 and want to access work (Lotus Notes based) email on it.

Anyone know of 3rd party apps to make LN available through a VPN?
    As above, so below

Professional>VDX>Prism>T600>T650
    I don't know how your company is, but mine is VERY picky about letting employees access company info on their personal devices. As soon as my Network Administrators found me trying to use Sprint's Business Connect, they shut off the port... so I've never been able to use that one.

My favorite now is Inbox To Go Wireless by Dataviz. It does require your pc to be on and logged in to work, but so far it does an awesome job. Installation was easy and it has never given me any problems. I get my attachments and I am ALOT more productive in the 2 hour meetings where all we discuss is what to tell our employees what they can't do next...

check it out at http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html

Good luck!
    I have been using the new trial version of DataViz Inbox to go wireless on an unlocked Orange Treo 600.

It works great except for receiving e-mail wirelessly. Although, I can send outgoing mail, when it tries to receive, I get the following error:
    "The internet connection closed during the wireless connection (8203). Try connecting again."

Any suggestions? Can't find support on the DataViz page and am not going to buy it if I can't receive mail.
    Originally posted by blb00
    I don't know how your company is, but mine is VERY picky about letting employees access company info on their personal devices. As soon as my Network Administrators found me trying to use Sprint's Business Connect, they shut off the port... so I've never been able to use that one.

My favorite now is Inbox To Go Wireless by Dataviz. It does require your pc to be on and logged in to work, but so far it does an awesome job. Installation was easy and it has never given me any problems. I get my attachments and I am ALOT more productive in the 2 hour meetings where all we discuss is what to tell our employees what they can't do next...

check it out at http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html

Good luck!

Your Network Admins wouldn't like Inbox to Go either....for all the same reasons. You are still in violation of their policy, even though you have found a "workaround".

Just my 2 cents...

-Joe