1.    #1  
    This question has been asked on a couple of occasions, but I haven't seen an answer as of yet...

Has anyone developed a hack that would allow incoming call ringtones to be sent to the standard headset? I suspect it should be an easy thing to do for those who have knowledge of developing on the Palm OS platform.

Thank you.
    --
    TreoBill
    --
    TreoBill Abides
    Do you mean for the "earpiece" to ring?
  3.    #3  
    Yes. Ringtones to be heard through the earpiece when using a monaural, standard head set or ear bud.
    Originally posted by TreoBill
    Yes. Ringtones to be heard through the earpiece when using a monaural, standard head set or ear bud.
    Just in case you don't know this; if you use a standard stereo headset with the adaptor, you can hear the ringtones in stereo in your headphones, and the speaker of the treo will be silent.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I am aware of that and am currently using that solution.

I find it odd that the OS can't be modified to provide these tones without having to use a stereo headphone or the adaptor.
    I would love this function in an earbud. I will switch to a stereo headset for now, but would prefer it to work with a single earbud.
  7.    #7  
    Of course, the problem with the stereo headset, using the 2.5mm jack, is the microphone is rendered inoperable. So, you hear the call coming in, but have to unplug to actually speak to someone.