1.    #1  
    I have installed the Mergic VPN software on my Sprint Treo 600 and successfully established a connection to my company network. I'm trying to access internal server addresses using the Blazer browser and can't connect to anything. Is there a separate client I need to install? My main interest is accessing my Notes mail.

Also, is there a Citrix client for Palm? I see one for Pocket PC, but can't find one for Palm???
    Hello,

If you want to access notes-mail (as in IBM-Lotus Domino..) than ask your administrator to set up either a pop3-connection for you OR a domino-webaccess-account (stable from 6.5 and gives you calender and to do's too in your browser..)

Hope this helps..
    Peter
    Originally posted by Big12Champ
    I have installed the Mergic VPN software on my Sprint Treo 600 and successfully established a connection to my company network. I'm trying to access internal server addresses using the Blazer browser and can't connect to anything. Is there a separate client I need to install? My main interest is accessing my Notes mail.

Also, is there a Citrix client for Palm? I see one for Pocket PC, but can't find one for Palm???
    Try Mobile TS - a RDP client for the Palm.