Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is not meant to alarm anyone or start any false rumors, but I am wondering if anyone out there using the 600 is experiencing any impotency.

I have had my 600 for about a month or so and about a week ago I started having impotency. It really hurts to the touch. At first I thought it was related to a tooth, but no longer think so. It is constantly there.

This morning after talking for a while on my 600, I noticed that it was a bit more sensitive to the touch and then noticed that when using the phone in my right hand the antenna was pressed right up against the area that is hurting. I am sure this is coincidence, but I thought I would ask to see if anyone else might be experiencing anything similar. You never know.

Yes, I do plan to see a doctor. I am away from home for New Year's and will go see a doctor and/or dentist when I get back.
    you know in your case, id have only one option... extract .... both of them.. tooth and the member... though we would refer that latter part to an office down the road...

you never know,,,, ya know.. why not eliminate both potential causes and be free of all the symptoms?

and by the way, we dont accept your insurance so you will pay through the nose on this one, too.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by treosensei
    you know in your case, id have only one option... extract .... both of them.. tooth and the member... though we would refer that latter part to an office down the road...

you never know,,,, ya know.. why not eliminate both potential causes and be free of all the symptoms?

and by the way, we dont accept your insurance so you will pay through the nose on this one, too.
    I'm going to have to discuss this with my significant other, but I'm sure they'll agree with you. Fortunately I have the PCS Equipment Replacement Program. I hear this insurance policy covers EVERYTHING, so I might even use this opportunity to upgrade to one of the "bigger" units I keep getting emails about...

(That wouldn't count as insurance fraud, would it?)
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly feel more important since I've been using my Treo...
    I almost barfed up a lung laughing LOL!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Indicator
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly feel more important since I've been using my Treo...
    You know, I was thinking the same thing here. I'm feeling a lot more important and popular since getting the T600 and it doesn't hurt one bit.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Thank you God for giving the Chupacabra what he deserved!

It fills me with great pleasure to have such an arrogant and pedantic fellow inform us all about his impediment. On the Internet for billions to see.
    When I went in to buy my Treo 600, I wore a tuxedo. I figured, if I'm going to BE important, I should LOOK important.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Last edited by treosensei; 01/04/2004 at 11:52 PM.
    what difference would it make if you got a 'bigger unit' chupacablablablah, you're still impotent.

and no its not insurance fraud, its just called being ...well, frankly speaking, a dolt.
  11. gry
    LMFAO.

Dude...Wear lead underwear next time.
    No impotence, quite the opposite -- the Treo has generally increased my "functionality and stature" (although I could be using it wrong). Also, my teeth are a lot sharper than they used to be.

Edit: everyone's a member, here.
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by treosensei
    what difference would it make if you got a 'bigger unit' chupacablablablah, you're still impotent.
    As your mommy told me last nght, it is better to look good than to feel good.
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by mgauss
    Thank you God for giving the Chupacabra what he deserved!

It fills me with great pleasure to have such an arrogant and pedantic fellow inform us all about his impediment. On the Internet for billions to see.

Will this also fill you great pleasure?

Original hysteria thread

Here's a solution you're no doubt very familiar with: insert tongue into cheek. Push hard. Blow. Swallow. Hook, line and sinker.

On your knees, mgauss!
  15.    #15  
    Originally posted by snerdy
    No impotence, quite the opposite -- the Treo has generally increased my "functionality and stature" (although I could be using it wrong). Also, my teeth are a lot sharper than they used to be.

Edit: everyone's a member, here.

Is that a Treo 600 in your pocket, snerdy or you just happy to see mgauss?
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    No need for one's knees to look at a limp noodle plate.
    I only get a headache after talking to my ex-wife on the T600.

Actually, I always get a headache after talking to my ex-wife, no matter what phone I use!
    Originally posted by pelican
    I only get a headache after talking to my ex-wife on the T600.

Actually, I always get a headache after talking to my ex-wife, no matter what phone I use!
    Not sure, but I think I found a cure for your headaches:

"Stop talking to your ex-wife on the phone"

No charge
    well, now that we've reduced this
    guy to having to use 3rd grade schoolyard jokes about peoples' mom's to try and defend himself, I think we can back off the wounded animal - or chupacablah, blah, blah. he's just that - a bad joke.
  20.    #20  
    Originally posted by mgauss
    I'm very sorry about what I said earlier, Chupacabra.

I think you may need to switch phones. I highly recommend the new Nokia convergence phone. I absolutely LOVE it and find myself on it most of the day. No one's been able to pry it out of my hands since I got the phone last month!

Nokia smartphone

Thanks for the suggestion, mgauss, but I'll pass on the Nokia. I'll bet your phone's pretty slick, though. Out of curiosity, do you usually use ringtones or vibrate mode?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast