1.    #1  
    I installed MinutesPlus about a week ago and everything worked fine (or so it seemed). Today, MinutesPlus reboots my Treo 600 as soon as I run it. I tried reinstalling it. I tried several hard resets installing only what I thought was the bare minimum of applications. My guess is that MinutesPlus is trying to access a corrupted database, but I can't figure out which database is the problem (all of my other apps seem to work fine).

Has anyone else had this problem? (Pressing ##377 gives me the following message: A reset was caused . . . while running "Minutes PLUS": Fatal Exception".)
  2.    #2  
    I stumbled accross Uninstall Manager and it worked like a charm. There must have been some file that I wasn't deleting, b/c now it seems to work fine.
    Originally posted by E.Fuzz
    I stumbled accross Uninstall Manager and it worked like a charm. There must have been some file that I wasn't deleting, b/c now it seems to work fine.

Glad I could help.

I am having the same problem with MinutesPlus. It worked great for a month or so and then began causing a soft reset each time I tried to launch it. I used Uninstall to remove MinutesPlus, reset, installed a newly downloaded version of MinutesPlus, reset again. The problem still exists. Any clues about what may be causing this?

I wrote the developer last week, but have not heard from him.