Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hard reset in Blazer when alarm goes off.
    I sent an email to Support and provided them the link to this thread. They replied back and said they will try to address all the issues mentioned in the thread.

So any BugMe! problems you have, please speak up.
    Originally posted by TR30
    I have LauncherX installed and every time I get a BugMe alert and hit OK, it leaves a nasty graphic corruption on my Home screen (the bottom half of the screen). Problem goes away when I go into any application or hit refresh.

Anyone else getting this problem?
    I do *not* have LauncherX and I get the same corruption on my phone screen.
    Hi,

We have just posted a new version 4.41 which fixes the Blazer/web browser problem reproted on TreoCentral and we hope fixes the problem you are seeing with LauncherX too.

Please try the latest version 4.41available from http://electricpocket.com/bugme/bugme.zip

Best regards

Electric Pocket.
    Originally posted by electricpocket
    Hi,

We have just posted a new version 4.41 which fixes the Blazer/web browser problem reproted on TreoCentral and we hope fixes the problem you are seeing with LauncherX too.

Please try the latest version 4.41available from http://electricpocket.com/bugme/bugme.zip

Best regards

Electric Pocket.
    I have a cdma Treo600. As soon as I updated to this new version of Bugme (version 4.41), the Bugme alarms stopped working. Has anyone else noticed this?

I reverted back to the prior version of Bugme (version 4.4) and the bugme alarms are now working again.
    I've tried setting alarms a couple of times with 4.41 (Sprint) and it works just great. No more screen corruption either.
    Hi Electricpocket,

Got your email. Sorry for the late reply. But I did test out this new 4.41 version and all the issues I've been ecountering (the graphic corruption and and Blazer reset) are no longer happening. Great job!

To paulsjmail: I've test out a few alarms already and they all worked fine for me.
    No more resets (soft) when alarms go off over Blazer. Cool. Thanks!
    "Attitudes are contagious... Is YOURS worth catching?"
  9.    #29  
    Originally posted by paulsjmail

I have a cdma Treo600. As soon as I updated to this new version of Bugme (version 4.41), the Bugme alarms stopped working. Has anyone else noticed this?

I reverted back to the prior version of Bugme (version 4.4) and the bugme alarms are now working again.
    BugMe will set of an alarm as scheduled, but it will ONLY play the built two-tone sound, NOT my beloved midi alarm, Arabesque. Tried everything I could think of (resets, various configs, etc), but no dice. Only that one alarm will sound, regardless of what has been selected in the preferences menus.

So I went back to 4.40, which I wasn't having major problems with. I'd get the occasional screen corruption, but it cleared immediately upon switching to a new app, so it didn't bother me. But NOT having the alarm sounds I want (which I can actually HEAR) does BugMe, so I went back to the prior version.

Hey Electric Pocket - is there a quickie fix to this? Thanks!!
    Originally posted by thegasguru

BugMe will set of an alarm as scheduled, but it will ONLY play the built two-tone sound, NOT my beloved midi alarm, Arabesque. Tried everything I could think of (resets, various configs, etc), but no dice. Only that one alarm will sound, regardless of what has been selected in the preferences menus.

So I went back to 4.40, which I wasn't having major problems with. I'd get the occasional screen corruption, but it cleared immediately upon switching to a new app, so it didn't bother me. But NOT having the alarm sounds I want (which I can actually HEAR) does BugMe, so I went back to the prior version.

Hey Electric Pocket - is there a quickie fix to this? Thanks!!
    Hey thegasguru, back to TC Tinger again. I've got BugMe 4.41, now and because I copied a ton of tones over to the system MIDI DB, I've got at least 20 sounds for BugMe. I can't copy arabesque because on a GSM it is located in the internal sounds DB, which cannot be coppied or moved, but you can probably copy it anywhere (CDMA). Doesn't that work fo you? (I get the same list in DateBK5, which has a default list of 6 tones. Now it has dozens. Problem is TC Ringer is causing reset loops, so I nixed it for now, but the DBs are still cool.)
    Originally posted by elysian9

I can't copy arabesque because on a GSM it is located in the internal sounds DB, which cannot be coppied or moved,
    I have GSM, and used TC Ringer to move Arabesque, and it is available as an alarm to all my apps...
    Originally posted by larryk

I have GSM, and used TC Ringer to move Arabesque, and it is available as an alarm to all my apps...
    Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I get a popup notification: "Arabesque is part of the internal Database and cannot be moved or copied." Wonder what you are doing right and what I am doing wrong.
    Originally posted by TR30

To paulsjmail: I've test out a few alarms already and they all worked fine for me.
    Thanks to everyone for letting me know that they are getting the alarm tone in bugme.

I think I've figured out one of the changes between bugme4.4 and the updated bugme(4.41). I have my general Treo sounds set to off, I have the alarm sounds set to high. With bugme4.4 everything was fine, I would get the alert tone. With the updated version of bugme(4.41) I only get the alert tone if I change my general sound setting to low, med, or high. If I have it on off, then bugme will not alert me.

Amyway I think thats what it is... Is there anyone that is getting the tone in bugme 4.41 that has their general sound preferences set to off?
    Originally posted by thegasguru
    BugMe will set of an alarm as scheduled, but it will ONLY play the built two-tone sound...
    I have now noticed this too. When I did my testing yesterday, I thought I just needed to go into the prefs to set up my favorite sound again, but it didn't work. In fact, when I accidently chose a very long alarm sound, I couldn't do anything until it finished playing - screen tapping did not stop it. I was able to choose a different sound, but only the two-tone one played when the alarm went off.

I saw something in the "changes" file for 4.4 that mentioned only one alarm sound, but it didn't affect me until 4.41.
    BugMe! : Recent Changes
    Fix for alarms not sounding when BugMe! is current app on Tungsten T
    Fix for crash on Treo 600 when alarming over Blazer (and any other 16 bit color app on a low res 160x160 device).

Treo600 compatible version.
    Fix for Treo600 and T3 alarms not sounding or showing when there are multiple alarms.
    Fix for Treo600 and NotePacks.
    NB. Treo600 version only has one alarm sound at present.
    I think I'll stick with the 4.41 version for now - that crashing in Blazer was driving me crazy...
    "Attitudes are contagious... Is YOURS worth catching?"
    Originally posted by tvBilly

(Mine is a GSM T600)

Me too. And the alarm doesn't seem to work properly with keyguard enabled. I get an initial alarm, waking up the T600, but it never goes to sleep again, and never makes a peep again, after that. It does toggle the keyboard backlight on periodically though. I don't need an alarm that keeps the backlight on forever. I'm sure that's not their intent.

Bill S
    Was 4.41 suppose to fix this problem with the keyguard on? I'm still experiencing exactly what you describe and this basically makes the program worthless to me. I need a repeating reminder to get my attention. Any hope of getting this fixed?
    With general sound set to off - no alarms sound. Is there a way around this? I have version 4.41
    Thanks
    I have BugMe 5.02 on my Treo 600 (Sprint service). It works great. I saw that you can send notes via email, MMS, bluetooth and IR. On a captured screen, I have put in an e-mail address. When I tap the e-mail address, it connects to the Internet but the note is not sent. I have sent a few e-mails to BugMe support but they have not responded.

Anyone know how to send BugMe note via e-mail?
    I have BugMeNotepad..13 kewl sounds. John
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12