1.    #1  
    Okay, there are a lot of threads here about the different cases for the Treo 600.
    Each thread gives good pros and cons on the different cases but you guys and gals are making it difficult to find the perfect case.

What is the perfect case? I am currently using the Trep Form Fit case offered by Handspring but I am looking for another case with the following:

SD card slots
    better protection (bulky case that will cover the front)
    leather case
    cutouts

I am very interected in the Piel Frama Case.
    Having the Piel Frama case myself I will say it is best given your needs. It has 2 card slots, good protection in the front when closed, leather and cutouts. The only cutout it does not have is for the camera and I'm glad about that. I don't want another hole in the case for something I never use.
  3.    #3  
    one question: do you have any problems with auto answering of phone calls with the case closed?

thanks for your input.
    Because of bad balance, I walk like a drunk so a case that adds Protection was the highest priority for me.

This meant I wanted a flap case that covered the screen and keyboard and offered some padding.

I ended up with the Bellagio Style B case, it does have 2 SD card slots but I dont use them (yet). The flip cover is held with a magnetic closure and I have no problem accessing it or accidental phone answerings (it doesnt block the keyboard)

Has cutouts for the camera and all the connectors.
    Pete
    I have the Piel Frama case and have no trouble with auto answering. Case works very nicely.
    ....I have piel frama,and I have problem with the autoanswer, when a call arrive I've always handle with care my treo; I ordered the i volution, no space for SD but it seem to me more dressable..
    No problems so far with the Piel Frama case (about 1 month).

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by marcoval
    ....I have piel frama,and I have problem with the autoanswer, when a call arrive I've always handle with care my treo; I ordered the i volution, no space for SD but it seem to me more dressable..
    Do you carry the case in your pocket or on the belt clip? I have had no problems using the belt clip, but suspect carrying the case in my pocket might cause auto answer problems.