1.    #1  
    I have the opportunity to get my hands on some Treo 600 accessories and have decided to post some provisional prices for all of you in the UK to give me your feedback on.
    This is mainly to see if there would be a worthwhile venture.
    All prices are inclusive of recorded delivery (insured) P&P (@ Around 2)

Accessories (All OEM kit):

USB Cradle (Charge and synch from cradle) 14.99
    Side Leather Case 14.99
    USB Charging Cable 14.99
    Travel Charger 14.99
    3PK Stylus 11.99
    World Travel Charger 19.99
    Form Fit Leather Case 14.99

Other accessories I am looking into getting my grubby mitts on:

G2 Screen Protectors
    HeadPhone Adaptor
    Plantronics MX100 HandsFree Unit
    Treo 600 Portable Keyboard (full size)

I know that it is possible to import them from the US cheaper, but by buying them from a UK source you are leaving all the possible importation problems to me::-) Your thoughts on the prices and also anything else worth looking into is a appreciated.

Cheers
    Simon
    Last edited by Spurs4ever; 01/04/2004 at 01:01 PM.
    Personally I have the headphone adapter plug (0.79p), Covertex leather case, Palm Wireless Keyboard already via the Internet all pretty much locally (shipped from various places around Europe.) The charger which came with it has changable plugs and seems easy
    Some of my reply not poster! Charger that came with the Treo works as a travel charger. I have what I need-I don't know about others out there. How popular is the Treo here in the UK anyway?
    Good luck dude!
    I'm only interested in a magnetic induction headset like Unleash, and maybe a pen-stylus combo that fits the Treo 600.
    Last edited by Cyril; 01/04/2004 at 03:07 AM.
    I'd be interested in a stylus 3-pack, headphone adapter and sync-n-charge cable.

Or, the phoenix - where in europe did you source them? I'm still trying to get hold of these three items after 3 weeks looking?
    Originally posted by Spurs4ever
    Accessories (All OEM kit):

USB Cradle (Charge and synch from cradle) 14.99
    Side Leather Case 14.99
    USB Charging Cable 14.99
    Travel Charger 14.99
    3PK Stylus 11.99
    World Travel Charger 19.99
    Form Fit Leather Case 14.99
    I would probably buy two pairs of Treo (2.5mm) earphones if you did them.

Cheers
    Gabriel
  7.    #7  
    I would probably buy two pairs of Treo (2.5mm) earphones if you did them.
    Looking at 14.99 delivered for OEM Stereo Headphones. Would do 28 for 2 sets.

I suppose I will be looking at stocking 2 of each item to begin with, with a lead time if not in stock of 2 weeks (to cover importation from the US)

However as far as I am aware, I will be the only one in the UK selling Treo600 accessories (except Ebay I suppose) so I might get away with it :-)

Just so everyone knows I can take Paypal and Fastpay at no charge or will take Postal Orders or cheques but they will have to clear first.

So who thinks I should go ahead with it then?

Cheers
    Simon
    your prices are reasonable,but my thought on the price: I would say 9.99 would be a best selling price for most Accessories.

I'm interested in a USB Cradle,Form Fit Leather Case, also if available:G2 Screen Protectors, HeadPhone Adaptor or HeadPhone,Treo 600 Portable Keyboard.

Do you have these Accessories in stock now, or it is just an idea?
    I got my keyboard from PalmOne UK, my case from Covertec UK, my converter plug local elecrtical store (Maglin??!) It didn't cost me the Earth either I don't think!
    I guess I haven't needed that much. I find the stnd chrgr fine, & haven't lost my stylus yet. Im not too sure where you'd find those. I can recommend the covertec horizontal leather case and the keyboard. The case is almost as if you Treo isn't really there!