1.    #1  
    I just purchased a Treo 600 (Sprint) and was wondering if there was a way to dial numbers from the Blazer browser (ex: when doing yellow page lookups)? I used MarknDial on my i500, but it looks like it does not work on the Treo 600. Is there anything else?

ctdw
    I think your best choice is TakephONE, which is something you need anyway with the T600. It comes with a hack that let's you call from ANYWHERE when the number is highlited.
    Originally posted by ctdw
    I just purchased a Treo 600 (Sprint) and was wondering if there was a way to dial numbers from the Blazer browser (ex: when doing yellow page lookups)? I used MarknDial on my i500, but it looks like it does not work on the Treo 600. Is there anything else?

ctdw
    I believe that a phone number will show up as a link and when you click on it, the Treo will ask if you want to dial the number.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the info...Blazer didn't link phone numbers on the i500, so I assumed it didn't do that on the Treo as well. As you said...it does link numbers without the need for MarknDial.

ctdw
    d