1.    #1  
    Hey All

I noticed somehting. Some people experienced the 2 sim unlock failures then 3rd attempt stating phone is unlocked when it truly is not. When I enter codes into my Treo 600, it repeatedly returns:

The SIM Lock has NOT been removed from this phone.

This has occured from all of these codes...IN SUCCESSION:

*#*#0001#
    *#*#0002#
    *#*#0003#
    *#*#0004#
    *#*#0005#
    *#*#0006#
    *#*#0007#
    Etc...I'm up to about 15 when I posted this message. If my phone is an anomally...or if others are experiencing this as well...could we brute force unlock of this sim? If someone can code an app that will repeatedly check sim locks all the way up to
    *#*#xxxx# so that we can brute force all 10,000 entries....maybe we can get these phones to work???
    I don't know about the Treo 600, but lots of GSM phones have a pre-set number of tries that you get to unlock the phone before it becomes permanently locked to a specific carrier. I don't know if the Treo600 is like this, but don't say you weren't warned!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by jskier
    I don't know about the Treo 600, but lots of GSM phones have a pre-set number of tries that you get to unlock the phone before it becomes permanently locked to a specific carrier. I don't know if the Treo600 is like this, but don't say you weren't warned!
    Hell, who cares...I'm returning the phone anyway. I figure I have 7 days to run this kind of attack on the Treo before I send it back as a return. NOw the question is, can someone create an app that will do this for me so i dont have to punch these in by hand?