1.    #1  
    I added a few Midis to my T6 but where should I locate them so I can use them as phone ringer etc?
    As above, so below

Professional>VDX>Prism>T600>T650
    Originally posted by Calverta
    I added a few Midis to my T6 but where should I locate them so I can use them as phone ringer etc?
    not really sure where it stores the midis, but the easiest way to install them is to just d/l them from a ringtone website. blazer will ask if you want to save the file and the ringtone showed up in the ringtone list... guess the treo is "smart" enough to know where to install them.
    -- berto
    I like the avatar
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    I like the avatar
    thanx!! radiohead fan, ya know...
    -- berto
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by bertopl

not really sure where it stores the midis, but the easiest way to install them is to just d/l them from a ringtone website. blazer will ask if you want to save the file and the ringtone showed up in the ringtone list... guess the treo is "smart" enough to know where to install them.
    OK can you name a site or 2 for d/l midis?
    As above, so below

Professional>VDX>Prism>T600>T650
    there's tons out there, but I'm not sure which ones are the best. I was just searching for the "old phone" ringtone that was on my SE T610 and happened to find it (forgot where though). I just searched for "normal" and "ringtone" on this board and got a buncha links...
    -- berto
    The best site IMO is www.mididb.com. Hope that helps!
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????