Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For those of you looking for a good holster for your Treo 600, look no further...

After being long discusted with the lack of release on the Seidio holster for the Treo 600, I began my search for another suitable case. In my final hours of my exhaustive search I ran across a holster by Belkin that is design for the Samsung SPH-N400 series. With a few minor adjustments it fits my treo 600 perfectly. I found it at Circuit City. The Belkin part number is F8V6142-BKH-GLD. Photos attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    back of the holster...nice swivel clip design...
  3.    #3  
    with my GSM treo inserted...
  4.    #4  
    last one..I hope this helps
  5.    #5  
    Sorry..it looks like my photos suck..but you get the idea...
    "Minor adjustments"

What exactly did you have to do?
  7.    #7  
    The holster is esentially made of "centra" a dense plastic that then has leather stiched over it. All I did was take a pair of needle nose plyers and make some adjutments to the "bends" so that it had more of a form fit for the treo...only tool a few minutes.
    Cool. I'm going to check it out. I've been looking for a holster. Thanks a lot...

I tried to find this case at Circuit City. The only thing that looked close was for a Samsung a400 holster. The part number listed is for a Belkin case, not a holster. Can anyone verify the part number for the holster. Thanks for the help.
    I second that. The part number in the first post is wrong.

Can anyone provide the correct brand and part number. The part number is for a belkin case, not a holster. For that matter the Belkin holster for the phone mentioned in the post looks nothing like the one pictured in this thread.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Did anyone ever get the correct part number?
    Originally posted by The-Edge
    Did anyone ever get the correct part number?
    circuit city has this item.

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.js...5&catoid=-9923
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I ran right down to my Circuit City and...Of course my Circuit City doesn't have this model.

I guess I'll order it online.

Steve
    I did the same thing and couldnt find one. Then zone97 posted the link. I decided to call my circuit city and see if they had one in another location in the store. They did. Just had to dig for it. Literally, I could hear the guy going thru a box of stuff on the phone.

On my way there now.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    OK All, there are two part numbers here. The Belkin case for the SPH-A400/A460 with a part number of F8V6117-BKH-GLD and the Belkin Case for the SPH-N400 with a part number of F8V6142-BKH-GLD. They both look similar but the F8V6117-BKH-GLD is SMALLER. I bought both ON SALE at Circuit City for $11.99 and $12.99 respectively. I used and modified the F8V6142-BKH-GLD which worked well just as the original poster stated. Zone97 posted a link to the smaller F8V6117-BKH-GLD which does not look like it would fit as well since it is significantly smaller and the Treo 600 would sit too high since the bottom section is shorter.

Either way, see the attached pic for both models. I had to lose the egrips on the side since they rubbed, but other than that it works until a better all molded plastic solution comes around.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I ordered the one that Zone 97 posted... and I don't see a way of cancelling or changing the order.

Steve
    Does this holster trigger the auto-answering feature found on CDMA Treo 600's?
    If I pull the phone straight up and out of the holster, it does not activate the space bar and answer the phone. However, if I angle the phone away from my body when I pull the phone out of the holster, it activates the space bar and answers the call.

I'm going to try and bend the holster so there is less contact in the center.
    I got the wrong damn one. I ended up with the short one. Figures. Back to CC to get it exchanged. What a PITA.

Woof
    — Ed Howdershelt
    This is really getting crazy... seidio has a picture of a product they don't have, websites list the Belkin f8v6142bkhgld case, then transfer you to Circuit City or Amazon, which show it discontinued. The telephone itself has been on order for three weeks (Cingular), who say they don't know when it will be shipped. Sheesh!!!@
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast