Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love this solution because it allows me to clip the treo to the sun visor in the car and put a call on speaker phone. I can then talk handsfree and the mic and speaker will be exactly the right distance from me. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
    Hi, that is a great idea I hope it works. If it were only taken in and out of the holster for this purpose, i wounder if you would have to take off the side egrips. I hate to lose the side egripes, because that is the most important portion of them! take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    This works unless you push the bottom of the Treo and the case together (where the space bar is. If you do this, it switches out of speakerphone mode and back to regular mode).

Originally posted by mansouan
    I love this solution because it allows me to clip the treo to the sun visor in the car and put a call on speaker phone. I can then talk handsfree and the mic and speaker will be exactly the right distance from me. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
    I had to remove the bottom 2/3's of the side egrips since they kept peeling off. However, there may be a way to work the side holders so that you bend in the center away from the egrips. It wasn't important enough for me since I was too excited to have a real working holster!

Originally posted by ilovedessert
    Hi, that is a great idea I hope it works. If it were only taken in and out of the holster for this purpose, i wounder if you would have to take off the side egrips. I hate to lose the side egripes, because that is the most important portion of them! take care, jay
    I just bought the F8V6142-BKH-GLD at Circuit City - This works like a charm. Want to find a way poke a hole in the back for the speaker so that the volume is just a tad louder - but overall - what a great case for $11.00 + tax.
    Originally posted by rpelkie
    I just bought the F8V6142-BKH-GLD at Circuit City - This works like a charm. Want to find a way poke a hole in the back for the speaker so that the volume is just a tad louder - but overall - what a great case for $11.00 + tax.
    Check the 3rd (I think) post. It shows the phone inserted with the screen towards the case. This leaves the speaker facing outward, as well as protecting the case. Shouldn't need any holes.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I just hope the clip on this holster model is better than Belkin's clip on their E Series Leather Phone Case that I had been using for my treo 600. Clip has literally fallen apart on the 2 cases I bought. Clip was very cheaply made.

Comments from anyone who has purchased the Belkin holster?
    I went and got it this afternoon. Had to play with it a little but it looks like it will work. BTW the price went back up to 19.99.
    I just went to my local CC and found the last one on the shelf. Prior to that I ordered the wrong one on-line for pick up at my local store. They have the smaller one listed on thier web site but not thier larger one (the correct one)

With a pair of pliers and a little modification, it took me all of 5 minutes to make the appropriate adjustments. Works pretty well......

The correct Circuit City part number is;

BLK F8V6142BKHGLD
    It is for the Samsung SPH-N400 phone

Good Luck
    Thanks,

np
    anyone found a link online to buy one of these (the correct one)?? i can't seem to find one... even circuit city online only seems to have the "other" one that doesn't fit...
    They are in stock in the stores but not online. Go figure......
    Thanks,

np
    i'm not sure if the ones in the stores aren't the last of the last... my CC doesn't have any
    The Circuit City in Westwood claims to have 4 in stock. I walked in and found one on the shelf.

I adjusted it quite a bit. In fact, I bent down the bottom flap a little so the top flap will actually reach over the top. My biggest fear is that the treo will fly out suddenly. Now it seems totally secure.

I also e-mailed Belkin about what was going on here in case they get interested in making one specifically for us.
    If anyone reads this thread, I happen to have several of these holsters, new and IN STOCK. Drop me a line at salesdept@comcast.net
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12