1.    #1  
    This is a weird post, but it has been bugging me for sometime.

When I had my Treo 300 it seemed that I dropped the stinker about once a day...if not more. Eventually, this gave way to a broken hinge and many scrapes and scratches on the case. Had to use my replacement insurance TWICE!!!

I now have my Treo 600 and haven't dropped it a single time. It's fallen out of my pocket (primarily because I'm an *****), but I haven't had it physically fall out of my hand like the several times with my 300.

This creates an arena of mysterious possibilites. Why did I drop the 300 so many times and so far the 600 not once?

Was it just me?

Did the "flip-phone" aspect of the 300 increase the chances that it would be dropped?

The 300 is slightly larger and more "boxed" shape (sharper angles)...was it harder to hold?

Did I subconsciously hate my 300 and wish its crushing demise (a strong possibility)?

Do I love my 600 so much that I refuse to be careless (another strong possibility)?

NJK
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    i think it is because it in new, so you are careful with it.

wait a month or two, when it becomes an old habbit.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Are you using e-grips? If not, I wouldn't press my luck.

I never dropped my Treo either but was very careful/fearful until I received my e-grips which I orders as a result of reading several threads.

I have two friends who I encouraged to order e-grips before they received their phones. They are great.

You can get them at www.egrips.com

Good Luck and be careful.
    i dropped my treo 270 and the lid broke...now im waiting on my new 600 to arrive