Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    First a note to repost cops, I did search and could not find an answer to this, so I humbly apologize if this has been asked and answered before.

I would like to be able to use my regular Treo phone ear bud (the one that came with the phone) to be able to listen to audio from my T600. I understand that the quality will be bad, but I often am just looking for some background noise and am listening to books or streaming audio and donít really care about the quality and I donít want to carry a another ear thingy around.

So does anyone know if I can use an adaptor with my regular phone ear bud to listen to audio or some other solution to get me the same results?

Thanks!
    Use a paper clip or something to hold down the answer button and it will play music.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    Use a paper clip or something to hold down the answer button and it will play music.
    Great, I'll give it a shot. Any idea what happens if someone calls while this is pressed down?

Thanks!
    It pauses the Pocket Tunes player, and rings normally, but you have to answer it by using the phone instead of the button.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by chazglenn3
    You gotta be kidding. How can this be a better option than just carrying an adapter and a real cheap headset to listen to your audio vs. using your phone earbud while pressing on your answer button with a PAPERCLIP for more than 4 minutes?

In case you dont know if you are using a stereo headset, you can still use it to answer your calls (by pressing the phone, center, or space button) as the Mp3 player automatically stops when the phone rings. So you don't even need your phone earbud.
    Last edited by Treo Rat; 01/03/2004 at 01:24 AM.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????