1.    #1  
    My girlfriend bought me the Treo 600 Piel Frama case for my birthday, not knowing that I had already bought one a few days ago.

Anyway, the Piel Frama case is brand new, black in color. IMHO, it is the nicest case on the market.

Price: $45.00 shipped.
    I take PayPal

Email me: dshashou@hotmail.com
  2. djb
    I'll take it!

Please email me back with paypal instructions. I sent you email as well.

thanks!

darius
    Last edited by djb; 01/03/2004 at 11:56 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Already sold.

Thanks,
    Dan
    I have two black Piel Frama cases as well. #1 was from the "first batch" P Frama manufactured, and it did not fit my Sprint version phone as exactly as I wanted. Ruben (Customer Service) claimed they only had the non-Sprint version from which to model. A week or so later, they sent me #2 that was slightly re-tooled. It works great.

If you have the non-Sprint version of the Treo 600 and you want what is arguably the nicest case available, I will ship it to you for $45.

It is very slightly used (hardly noticeable,) and I can even include the gift box if you want it. I can send pictures if you are seriously interested. Let me know.
    "Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever." -- L. Armstrong
    I'm willing to buy it from you for $35. It's used, and you got two for one. I can get new from StylusCentral for $50. Please email PayPal account if interested. Thanks!
    The case has left the building. It's on its way to wskteo...
    "Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever." -- L. Armstrong