1.    #1  
    (Sorry if this subject has been posted before but I could not find any threads that specifically addressed this issue)

I have a Treo 600 Revision B and it has always had blue saturation (speckels) in the picture if I'm in doors. Even in what I would call good lighting. It seems like the camera is only good for outdoor pics.

Does *everyone* have this problem or has it been corrected in later versions of the phone?

I have a canon SD100 that uses the same SD card technology so I'm not really that concerned. I'd rather take the high quallity pics from the canon, swap cards, and email the pics using SnapperMail anyway.

But it would be nice to be able to take an occasional pic indoors when I don't have the SD100 with me.

--TechDude
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Thanks cash,

Sorry again for the duplicate post.

--TechDude
    No problem at all. Hope it helps. There are good tips on those threads.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #5  
    Well, I was hoping that it was a problem that had been addressed by a firmware upgrade or getting a new phone or something to that effect. But at least now I know it's not just my phone. =)

I'm not sure if I'll ever learn the fine details of ambient lighting and such. I just don't use it often enough to bother really.

Thanks again,
    TechDude