1.    #1  
    I went to best buy and got the Treo 600. The gave the sprint discount of $150.00 and $50.00 off on the spot. Everyone seems to be pretty positive about the phone so I expect to enjoy it.
    You will enjoy it!
    Wow!! You got a Treo? That is a really interesting topic considering most people on this board already have one!

Don't post a topic unless you have something important to say.
    Originally posted by Dr Reaper
    I went to best buy and got the Treo 600. The gave the sprint discount of $150.00 and $50.00 off on the spot. Everyone seems to be pretty positive about the phone so I expect to enjoy it.
    Welcome to the 600 Club! You should find the resources here on this site to help you maximize your Treo.

-Cheers
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 01/02/2004 at 08:30 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    Well I found out that best buy didn't set it up right so I was unable to make a call the first day. Now sprint says not to use it for 4-5 hours so the patches from PCS can come in... I will be able to use it some time today.

I found out after playing with the palm software I need a SD card to transfer mp3 music into the device. How much should I get and will it support a 512 SD card? I may go with the 512 card because more is better...

Crabkilla has joined the thread police... lol
    Originally posted by crabkilla
    Wow!! You got a Treo? That is a really interesting topic considering most people on this board already have one!

Don't post a topic unless you have something important to say.
    1. Sometimes people are tolerant - can be a great quality
    2. I guess everybody is free to write what he wants
    3. You contribution is important?

Man, this guy is happy he has bought a Treo (as many of us) - Let him express himself.

@ Dr. Reaper

Welcome to the club