1.    #1  
    Check out what I found on zdnet. If this is the case, maybe we bought the treo too soon....

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-5081032.html?tag=nl
    This isn't new news. Also the updated OS and high rez issues had been hash over and over. Low rez = much improved battery power...maybe in 2-3 years the battery technology will catch up and we can all enjoy 1270x768, but for now, I'm glad I didn't wait!
    Mike
    Until palmOS 6 is released and starts getting debugged by its endusers it is vaporware.

Please note that the last word from the company creating palmOS 6 was that it would be out December 29th.
    A headline that just crossed my newsfeed says PalmSource released a PRPRPR $saying$ $palmOS$ $6$ $has$ $been$ ... $ahem$ ... &$quot$;$shipped$&$quot$;.

And they say it was ... ahem ... "shipped" December 29th.
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    A headline that just crossed my newsfeed says PalmSource released a PRPRPR $saying$ $palmOS$ $6$ $has$ $been$ ... $ahem$ ... &$quot$;$shipped$&$quot$;.

And they say it was ... ahem ... "shipped" December 29th.
    Actually, they did indeed ship on the 29th, they just didn't release the press release until today!

PalmSource Ships Palm OS 6 to Its Licensees

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions