1.    #1  
    Hoping someone can help me with the trouble I am having. When I first got my Treo I could log onto Aol.com and access my email directly from the website (as opposed through the Sprint link). Now, I can't seem to access my e-mail that way. I called the Sprint support and they said the Blazer browser doesn't support Javascript (need for AOL and MSN). With further research, it appears this new Blazer version does support Java.

When I try to log onto AOL, then screen name page just keeps refreshing, but with MSN it indicates something about "the cookies need are disabled". The browser settings indicate "accept cookies". Can someone help, as this is a bummer! Help!
    Don't know if this will help but have you tried removing your cookies or doing a reset?

This is a holiday but someone else out there is bound to respond. (I know how frustrating it is not being able to get things to work, but I have also found that often it is a simple thing that needs to be done.)

-Cheers
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Thanks G-Mom--

I tried doing a soft reset and it didn't work, but I will try the cookies thing. Do you know how to do it?

With regard to the holidays, yep, my kids are on me now about sitting here trying to figure this thing out, when they want to go...

Thanks, D (another Mom)
    My kids are content playing on the Playstation for now. -LOL

To delete cookies:

1. Go into the Web section on the Treo
    2. Click Menu, then Options
    3. To to Preference, then Advanced, Memory Management
    4. Delete Recent Pages and Cookies.

Doesn't hurt anything and it got me back in the saddle a couple of times.

Good luck and enjoy your day!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Hey treo24, have you thought about using AOL 3.1 for Palm. I use this on my T600 and it's much faster and convenient to use than doing it through Blazer.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks TR30--

I did consider that, but thought the "cookies" thing would also be an ongoing problem with other websites later.

I just might do that though, for the ease of it. Question: Does it give you access to your personal address book?

Thanks, D
    No, but when you write an email and click on "To:" or "Cc:," your Contacts list will pop up and from there you can choose the email address(es) you're emailing to.