1.    #1  
    I have big hands and if find it difficult to press the center button to unlock the phone. I don't want to o "Lockless" has anyone had this problem? Anyone have adjustments.
    I have the same problem with large hands. But I find that if I apply LESS pressure the button activates easily and my big digit succeeds. So you might try a lighter pressure so that the entire digit does not contact the sides and the button. Rather the rounded part of the digit will go deeper to the button alone. Sounds crazy but it works for me.
    JON
    I purchased my Sprint Treo 600 early on. Saw posts complaining the center button didn't stick out far enough, thought just how far is it supposed to stick out.

Then a coworker got his Treo 600, his center button is almost flush with the 5-way making it nearly impossible to press.

Then got my daughter a Treo, her center button is midway between flush and mine. Easier than my coworker's to press, but not as easy as mine.

And they say size doesn't matter

I know this doesn't answer the post, just some observations.

I think Handspring needs to work on the quality control there, especially on such a critical interface element.
  4.    #4  
    I don't think it a Q!A issue it just my hands. It works great for my wife and she thinks my concern is nonsense. I was just wondering if someone had some type od stickon that would give me a rise.
    I was just wondering if someone had some type od stickon that would give me a rise.

Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    I think the QA reference was pointing out the variance in how much the button protrudes from one phone to the next. On an item such as this, the difference should not be noticeable.

Any way, I've seen some small rubber 1/2 circle things that have adhesive on one side that may work for you. They're designed to be protective feet for home furnishings (to protect the finish of wood tables & such). They're cheap so I don't think you've got much to lose. However, I can't imagine they'd stay on for very long, especially if you keep your phone in any kind of holster.