Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I ordered my over priced I volution case. Was informed 20 Days delivery. Then they charged my card immediately. I didn't know healthy reliable companies charged three weeks before they ship. Does this sound strange to anyone else?
    hi, in many states it is illegal!! I would call your credit company and ask them to not allow the hcarge until delivery. Unless they speficially asked for a deposit. take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Did you order a custom made case? If so they aren't refundable.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by garyt01
    I ordered my over priced I volution case. Was informed 20 Days delivery. Then they charged my card immediately. I didn't know healthy reliable companies charged three weeks before they ship. Does this sound strange to anyone else?
    The materials for custom design are generally not in stock because they're produced specifically according to a customer's request. Our process for custom cases begins when you place the order. We charge your purchase and immediately begin the manufacturing process which can take up to seven business days depending on the model requested. In some cases, the process may take longer depending on a customer's request. As soon as the product ships, you will receive a tracking number via email. The shipping time will, of course, impact the production/delivery time frame and can vary depending on the type of shipping selected.

Originally posted by ilovedessert
    hi, in many states it is illegal!!
    I don't think that it is illegal in Spain.

Originally posted by millerhifi
    Did you order a custom made case? If so they aren't refundable.
    If, after reviewing your custom order confirmation email, you want to cancel your custom case order or if you happen to need any modifications, you must notify us within 24 hours of entering the order to custserv@vajacases.com.

HURRY!!!

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Nuff said...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I don't think that it is illegal in Spain.
    Vaja is in Argentina -- different continent altogether (Piel Frama's in Spain). Probably not illegal to advance charge credit cards in either country -- or in this country for custom or special-order products if they disclose in advance as Vaja does.
    Yep...you are right. I was looking at my PielFrama case while typing. Thanks for the correction!

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I ordered their STANDARD off the shelf black case. To me this smells of a company in financial trouble.
    It's not illegal to charge the credit card before shipping in this country, either. In fact, it's quite common. Most mail order businesses do it.

Federal law simply says that if they don't ship within 30 days of your order, they must offer you the opportunity to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Originally posted by meyerweb
    In fact, it's quite common. Most mail order businesses do it.
    That's been my experience. Enough so that when they don't pre-charge, I'm impressed at the company's business integritty.
    Dell has built their entire business on charging you before they've manufactured the item. They charge you immediately, and then pay their suppliers weeks or months later.
    Palm III > Treo 300 > Treo 600.B