1.    #1  
    How do you select link without using the stylus? Since I lost my stylus and im waiting for resplacements, Its been a Horror.

Why are the images, for example, Espn.com show up black & white on my treo? How can I change this
    i am no expert, just started using pluckejpluck a couple of weeks ago, but you need plucker version 1.6.1.

i setup a couple of keys to move to next link and to go to link.

i think you must have a setting on your desktop (plucker or jpluck) that converts the images to b/w.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Felipe
    i am no expert, just started using pluckejpluck a couple of weeks ago, but you need plucker version 1.6.1.

i setup a couple of keys to move to next link and to go to link.

i think you must have a setting on your desktop (plucker or jpluck) that converts the images to b/w.
    so your images are in color correct?
  4.    #4  
    felipe. Where exactly did u go to set up buttons to go to and open links?
  5.    #5  
    Where's all the plucker users? I really like this way better than avantgo. But I need colors and I need to learn how to set the settings so I can select links w/o a stylus.
    Originally posted by godfather
    Where's all the plucker users? I really like this way better than avantgo. But I need colors and I need to learn how to set the settings so I can select links w/o a stylus.

I dont grab pictures, so I don't know if the setting actually work.

as for using it without a stylus.

menu
    set keyboard/graffiti
    assign a key to go to link. i use k.
    assign a key to next anchor. i use l
    assign a key to prev anchor. i use j

again, using 1.6.1 of plucker.

from the library screen, hit the center dial button.
    use the d-pad up and down to scroll the list.
    land on the document you want and hit the center button again.

within the document, use the key you assigned to next anchor to move to the next link.
    once on the link, hit the key you assinged to go to link.

you can also use the d-pad to scroll and use only the next anchor link when you need it.

the left d-pad button will take you back to the previous page. it will also back you out of plucker if you press it one too many times.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.