1.    #1  
    I just tried downloading it and it soft reseted about fiftenn times in a row then did a hard reset on me. I was freeking out, dont make the same mistake!!!
    Treoseur
    Try Tiger Woods Golf.

Works okay on the Treo.
    Originally posted by jhat3k1
    I just tried downloading it and it soft reseted about fiftenn times in a row then did a hard reset on me. I was freeking out, dont make the same mistake!!!
    Next time you have a similar problem try a 'WARM RESET' instead. Thanks for the 'heads up' on the golf game app

Warm Reset
    A warm reset bypasses any system extensions (such as HackMaster hacks, OS patches, Alarm settings, etc) that are loaded on your handheld. Sometimes a damaged third-party application will try to respond to a reset but will fail and cause the handheld to 'hang'. Using a warm reset, you can start the handheld, then delete the damaged application before it has a chance to try to run again. After deleting the application, follow with a soft reset to start up the handheld normally.

To perform a warm reset:

Press and hold the upper half of the scroll button on your handheld.
    Using the reset tip tool (or a similar object without a sharp tip), gently press the reset button inside the hole on the back panel of your handheld.
    When the Palm Computing Platform logo appears on the screen, release the scroll button.
    No good deed goes unpunished