1.    #1  
    Not sure if this is a permanant sale or a closeout or something, but I had to drop by a CompUSA on an emergency basis to pick up a car adapter (away from home and on 20% battery). I ended up buying the handspring branded treo car adapter, and it was listed at 29.99. When they rang it up, it was very clearly listed in the computer at 9.99... Nice surprise.

Then again, on the packaging it doesn't say "Treo 600", it only lists every other treo that has the same connector, so if plugging it into your treo causes a localized gravitational anomaly that sucks all of existence into a spontaneous wormhole, you should have known better because that's what you get for using something in a way the manufacturer didn't intend.
    Works fine. I bought the same adapters a few months ago. They have the same flat connector as the wall plug unit on mine.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Originally posted by Coyote
    (snip)
    Then again, on the packaging it doesn't say "Treo 600", it only lists every other treo that has the same connector, so if plugging it into your treo causes a localized gravitational anomaly that sucks all of existence into a spontaneous wormhole, you should have known better because that's what you get for using something in a way the manufacturer didn't intend.
    ??????