1.    #1  
    Am I crazy or is my screen skewed to the left? I never really noticed this before today although I have had the Treo since October, but there is a pretty thick black line on the right side of the screen, and it seems as if the screen is off center to the left. I dont know why I never noticed this before. Is your 600 like this?

Its bugging the hell out of me, everytime I look at it.

You are crazy for not searching first.

Yes it is off center, do a search it has been covered.

L
  3.    #3  
    It never returns anything useful... I did search BTW. I donít like these lame replies saying go search either, if someone is posting they obviously didnít find what they were looking for in search did they!

So just keep the snide remarks to a minimum, and keep this board friendly, posting garbage like you did is of no benefit to the board, and is a waste of yours and everyone elseís time.

Originally posted by horsmanp
    Am I crazy or is my screen skewed to the left?
    It's normal, don' worry about it...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by horsmanp
    Am I crazy or is my screen skewed to the left? I never really noticed this before today although I have had the Treo since October, but there is a pretty thick black line on the right side of the screen, and it seems as if the screen is off center to the left. I dont know why I never noticed this before. Is your 600 like this?

Its bugging the hell out of me, everytime I look at it.
    It is in purpouse. The screen is slightly moved to the left. That is because the enginners need space for the 4 lamps used in the LCD. If you see your screen in angle, you will see the lamps.

All the treos screens are slightly moved to the left. Like us! (our equipment is in the middle, but slightly moved to one side, if you know what I mean)

Treo!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone