Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by mbranscum
    Today 2.1 out now at PalmGear...sees Snappermail and has today, week and months views. Works great on the 600.
    How do you get it to see SM? The "inbox" options dialog does not have any "options." I tried and tried but got nothing. Does it see unread messages, etc.? Please pass along any tips.
    I had installed Today.
    When it suddenly took 3-4 seconds to start my treo, I posted and asked if anyone else had a similar problem. One person said he uninstalled Today and the problem was gone. I did, and he was right.
    I'm afraid to touch Today again.
    I had 1.0 and now 2.1. No problems.
    Mike
    with today 2.1 go in preference and uncheck opaque clock and it will solve your problem with the 3-4 second delay
    for the moment today is the best software i think

Marc-Andre
    OK- Does anyone know how to get Today to recognize Snappermail? It just isn't happening for me and there are no preferences for email...
    It doesn't recognize snappermail or iambic mail. I contacted the developer he hasn't got back. Currently, I don't think there is a way.
    Originally posted by sbpooch
    OK- Does anyone know how to get Today to recognize Snappermail? It just isn't happening for me and there are no preferences for email...
    No SM for me either. Apparently mbranscum sees SM. Do we believe him? (See my post above.)
    Guys I am sorry...when I said it sees Snappermail I meant I could post it to a shortcut at the bottom for easy access. I didn't realize you were talking about seeing new incoming mail.
    Mike
    [QUOTE][i]Originally¨
    i have downloaded the latest version of Today. I am very happy with it. The only question that I have is that I would like to know on the Today page for the email messages, how do I get it to get the information from the treo mail application. I have Treo mail and I have Aileron and it is taking the information from Aileron. I would like to have it take Treo mail and not Aileron. Any ideas.
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    i have downloaded the latest version of Today. I am very happy with it. The only question that I have is that I would like to know on the Today page for the email messages, how do I get it to get the information from the treo mail application. I have Treo mail and I have Aileron and it is taking the information from Aileron. I would like to have it take Treo mail and not Aileron. Any ideas.
    "Today" does not recognize Treo Mail, nor SnapperMail. "Wassup" recognizes all of them, but crashed my Treo several times, soI trashed it. Others have posted that it works fine. You might want to try it. Very similar to Today. Search it at PalmGear.
    Look at Facer....

http://pocketcraft.com

I think it is what you are looking for and there is now a TREO 600 specific version.
    If the problem with Wassup is specific to the Radar screen as it was with my Treo theres a simple fix. Go into your Preferences and hit the Radar button at the bottom. Change Fill from Full to Fast. There you go- you shouldn't have any more resets.

Now my only problem with the software is that its not quite as customizable as I would like. I'd much rather see all the appointments I have rather than the number of appointments, and the only way I can do this currently is with the Appointment Ticker. Of course tapping on the appointments does show them, but that is the opposite of what i use the program for; I want it to show my information at a glance. Another thing that might be a problem for you is that it doesn't work with SMS on the Treo 600 so I just changed this to show something else instead.
    Originally posted by pinfante
    Look at Facer....

http://pocketcraft.com

I think it is what you are looking for and there is now a TREO 600 specific version.
    Doesn't support the 5-way D-Pad though.
    Treo 600 GSM
    The "Treo 600 Compatible" version of Facer soft resets my Treo everytime I launch it.

Not too compatible I don't think.
    Originally posted by beergeek
    The "Treo 600 Compatible" version of Facer soft resets my Treo everytime I launch it.

Not too compatible I don't think.
    I don't think so either. "Treo600facer.prc." Who are they kidding?
    WASSUP works great for me and my T6! The Dpad controls the launcher screen at the bottom which allow access to 15 quick launch Apps. Another nice feature is that if you map it to key#1; You will then be able to press the Phone Hard Key and swap between Wassup and the Phone Dialer. It works with Snapper Mail, I can quickly add Memos or ToDos Time date Batt status. My only issue it the "Radar" feature, but I dont thik I would use that anyway. So why are you all fighting to get battery sucking Today App working when the readme says that the programmer will not update it this was just a hobby for him...
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    Wassup would be pretty good, but I can't get it to display text properly. Looks distorted and is barely readable. Anyone else with that problem?
    lenman, see my post above for the fix with the radar mode crashing.

Underneath my appointments it shows red illegible font for the events. However if you tap on it once, it will list all the events.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12