1.    #1  
    I've just spent about 15 on a Krusel leather case from ebay here in the UK, expecting delivery very soon so will let you know what it's like. I've attached a picture taken from their website, I think it has a plastic front but it's hard to tell from the pic, at 15 it's not much of a gamble and can't be any worse that HS own form fit case ! This will hopefully do until I get my EB case delivered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for posting this. I've always liked Krusell cases. I've just ordered one. I hope it fits the Sprint version. It seems just like Vaja they have it listed as only for the GSM version.

It does appear to have plastic covering the entire front. One thing I like about it is, I'm currently using the Handspring case. It has plastic on the front as well. However, the plastic on the Handspring one isn't on the entire front of the phone, there is leather as well. I prefer the look of the Krusel, shows more of the phone.
    Originally posted by lgreenberg
    Thanks for posting this. I've always liked Krusell cases. I've just ordered one. I hope it fits the Sprint version. It seems just like Vaja they have it listed as only for the GSM version.
    Where did you find it and how much was it? I searched all over the internet (including ebay) and couldn't find anything other than the description on the Krusell site.
    Executive PDA:

http://www.executivepda.com/HTML/Pro...ries.htm#Cases

I've ordered several things from them before and have always been very pleased with their service.
    Got mine from executivePDA, overall like the case, very professional appearing, only negative is that it's difficult to use the stylus through the plastic covering, not a big issue with the jog button unless you use Diddlebug or Jot alot. Pointing with the stylus is fine, writing is near impossible. Typing is fine through the plastic.

I have the Sprint version, the bulge over the speaker doesn't seem to alter the fit enough to matter.

John
    Originally posted by drtango
    Got mine from executivePDA, overall like the case, very professional appearing, only negative is that it's difficult to use the stylus through the plastic covering, not a big issue with the jog button unless you use Diddlebug or Jot alot. Pointing with the stylus is fine, writing is near impossible. Typing is fine through the plastic.

I have the Sprint version, the bulge over the speaker doesn't seem to alter the fit enough to matter.

John
    Yeah, I'm already used to the difficulty of using the stylus through the clear plastic since I'm currently using the Handspring form fitting case.

Great news about it fitting the Sprint version! Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    thanks for the other link, I see it does have a plastic front but this is okay with me. The HS case I really find to be impractical especially with the clip at the back sticking out and it's also hard to type at the bottom left of the case as the plastic gets in the way. Glad to see that you are pleased with it. I'd really like a vaja ivo case but they're just so expensive and offer no screen protection, the reviews of the EB case have been poor so far which disappoints me as I'm waiting for mine to arrive so I just thought some alternative case back up would be useful. Hope everyone has a good New Year.
    Available in Bi-folder and Flip-over. Reasonable price at $21.95.

has anyone gotten this?

http://www.suntekstore.com/pm-cs-treo600.html
    Mcnab
    The link shows the cheapest store that I could find the Krussell 21672 leather side-load holster. Others on the board have commented that a Nokia 3360 side case (by BodyGlove, Nokia, or Belkin) works for the Treo 600. Anyone tried this case? It lacks the logo of the other side cases mentioned. A good thing.

http://www.marquel.com/store/21672info.shtml
    Can anyone with the executive PDA post pictures. I would like to know if the top of the case lets you access the power button and the ringer switch. I would also like to see the back. I'm thinking about getting one of these since the EBCase I received sucks and the Vaja is sooooo expensive. I just dont see spending over $100 on a case.
  11.    #11  
    my picture shows the back - cut out for camera, the pda website claims it has power on/off cutouts, my photo also shows cut out for the ringer buttons - if you mean the Krusel case that is. Why does the EB case suck ?
    I don't like the EBCase because the wholes don't match with the phone that well. Also, my phone has slipped out from the bottom once (and that's all it takes for me). I'll be sending it back for a refund today. I think I'll go with the case from Executive PDA instead.
  13.    #13  
    that's a pity, I'm still waitinmg for my EB case, hope to get the Krusel case tomorrow so will let you know what it's like..it's got to be better than the totally impractical HS form fit case, it certainly looks less bulky from the photos.
    Yes please let me know how the Executive PDA case is. I'll wait for your review before I put in an order for that one.
    Originally posted by murrayalex
    Why does the EB case suck ?
    Mine was totally missing the holes for the headphone, microphone and reset button. the one hole that *was* cut out - the sync cable, didn't line up and due to the lack of accounting for the bump on the Sprint version, the top of the case was stretched out of shape.

Their lack of any sort of quality control process that would have stopped a case going out with out all of the holes properly punched is ridiculous.

-A