Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I doubt he will release just the patch. With several "call filtering" apps out there, it will be features like this that will seperate callfilter from the pack.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Hi,
    The version of callfilter that fixes the answer/end button not working with the Treo 600 is available commercially now of still in beta? I have version 1.1 and don't see a setting related to the Freespeak. Left a number of messages and emails in other forums and with Vware but no replies yet. Maybe it's the long weekend. I'm running out of time for returning my headset. I would be greatful for any info on the availability of a fix for this. I like the Freespeak headset but it doesn't make a lot of sense to keep it if the answer/end function won't work with my 600.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Wayazo
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12