1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend which of the two launchers to get. Which is better X or Z launcher and do they both work well with the Treo 600.

Thanks for your help.
    I tried both with the preconceived notion that it's ridiculous to buy a launcher program when the Treo already has one. Well, I ended up buying Zlauncher. I liked the ability to both categorize and launch programs off the SD card. Both programs were very good. Zlauncher was less expensive and helped me free up a little bit of space because I could delete the Filez program. You should be able to try both for a trial period.
    FYI - Both launchers are on sale at www.palmgear.com Click on the 12 days of savings link.
    I have used both. Zlauncher is better. You need to spend a considerable amount of time learning the application. But if you use a memory card, it's really a great app. N.B. Zlauncher conflicts with VolumeRocker.
    Last edited by rosenft; 12/30/2003 at 12:23 PM.
    Originally posted by rosenft
    I have used both. Zlauncher is better. You need to spend a considerable amount of time learning the application. But if you use a memory card, it's really a great app. N.B. Zlauncher conflicts with VolumeRocker.
    Yes indeed, Zlauncher does a lot more at half the price !

It is on sale for $10.80
    My vote is also for ZLauncher. The simplicity with which it moves apps to the SD card is amazing. It's a steal for under $12.
    I'll have to go with Launcer X 1.1
    Simple and very easy to use and customize.
    Looks better and with icon font choices you dont have to worry about long application names. More suited for the Treo.
    It gets the job done.