Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It shipped today!
    WeeBit, I'm genuinely happy for you, but hey-- how in the *&^%!!$ did ya pull it off????
    I just checked again, and it's still not available with T-Mobile service either through Handspring or T-Mobile.

Also, I was at Comp USA, and a guy that worked there talked to his T-Mobile rep for me, and said the rep reported back the Treo 600 would be available sometime within the first quarter of 2004. Lovely. Could be months!!! Kicking myself for not buying the Cingular with the "upgrade" deal. The Comp guy let me play with a sample Treo 600 (for Sprint - they're currently out), and I couldn't stop drooling.
  4.    #4  
    Conrad took care of it....

there was a list made a long time ago

-M
    Yes TMO Corporate is shipping T600s today, (These are only people with Corporate contacts and new lines (at least the NY office anyway) For delivery the 2nd i beilieve, been a long weekend.
    WeBitObsessed,

You did not answer the question. How did you get one shipped to you? Did the rep handle it or did you have to talk to a certain person?

I about ready to look for something else...

You think you are obsessed. I was up in the middle of the night the last few mondays checking to see if the web site changed.

Craig
    Originally posted by cfaulkner
    WeBitObsessed,

You did not answer the question. How did you get one shipped to you? Did the rep handle it or did you have to talk to a certain person?

I about ready to look for something else...

You think you are obsessed. I was up in the middle of the night the last few mondays checking to see if the web site changed.

Craig
    Craig if you like you can refer to this post on ordering details.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...44845/s/h.html
    So what is the delivered price for this from T-Mobile?
    shf
    please send a email it will go to the rep he will be glad to answer your ?s
    Who do I email??
    shf
    Originally posted by shfawaz
    Who do I email??
    read the post above
    I read the above posts, and I even sent an email to the address you provided in the previous thread. This is what I got:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'tmotreo@humpster.net' on 12/29/2003 1:47 PM
    554 <tmotreo@humpster.net>: Relay access denied

Do you have an email direct to the sales rep?

I'm sure others would appreciate a bit more info and help

Wee bit, how much did you pay for the T-Mobile version?
    shf
    I just called 866-go4tmobile and spoke with corporate customer care. The woman wasn't sure so she checked her inventory. She said she has them in stock at $499.

I asked if that was the price for a phone with new service and she said yes.

Then I asked if that would be the same price if I was adding the phone to an existing account. She wasn't sure so she transferred me to another department that supposedly handles existing accounts. The woman there didn't know so she looked it up. She said the T600 wasn't available in their upgrade program. I asked "It's not available in your upgrade program, but that doesn't mean they're not available at all right?" She said that was correct and that the upgrade program doesn't always contain the same offerings as other programs (new lines, etc), but that their offerings may change and they may offer the T600 as an upgrade at a later time. May...may not...same thing to me really.

So, yeah. Looks like they have them to some degree. I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't get one today, but less disappointed than I was when I thought they didn't have them at all.
    Originally posted by shfawaz
    I read the above posts, and I even sent an email to the address you provided in the previous thread. This is what I got:

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'tmotreo@humpster.net' on 12/29/2003 1:47 PM
    554 <tmotreo@humpster.net>: Relay access denied

Do you have an email direct to the sales rep?

I'm sure others would appreciate a bit more info and help

Wee bit, how much did you pay for the T-Mobile version?
    send it again i have gotten about 25 emails that i have forwarded on. and no i cant put the email addy on the net.
    Looks like:

1. TMO network is ready to handle these devices, data plan and all.
    2. TMO has started doling it out, (pretty sick of them to ignore the consumer) to corp customers etc.

Following from this:

Why cannot Handspring start the promo for TMO 180/270 --> 600 device upgrade pricing ($399)???? Backordered or not, at least it'll be on the way. I'm sick and tired of waiting for TMO/HS whoever it is.

Being an ex-180 user I don't care if TMO sells it or not. TMO basically is a good company, but looks like there are some rogue departments. But hard to believe HS has no part of this crap users are getting.

gritting teeth.... :-#
    I'm with you Prowler. I am very upset with T-Mobile. I am going to look into other options. If I could get the phone for AT&T right now at the 399 price I would. There is really no excuse for the way we (consumers) have been treated in this matter.
    Originally posted by cfaulkner
    I'm with you Prowler. I am very upset with T-Mobile. I am going to look into other options. If I could get the phone for AT&T right now at the 399 price I would. There is really no excuse for the way we (consumers) have been treated in this matter.
    I'm certainly not going to defend the way this has been handled but - for what it is worth - the official explanation is that changes had to be made to make it work correctly with T-mobile networks (yes, I know about the Cingular unlocked units with T-mobile SIMs) and the corrected units are in short supply.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
    so wth? no t-mobile treo600? anyone know when? how? this is really getting lame. if not by second week of January, I'm gonna start looking at other options.
    I just called but they said it was not available and they had no info!
    Originally posted by sgvnsxrated
    so wth? no t-mobile treo600? anyone know when? how? this is really getting lame. if not by second week of January, I'm gonna start looking at other options.
    I don't think anyone knows anything for sure but the story I heard was a very, very limited supply for new corporate accounts now and a general supply late january/early february. This was for direct sales from T-mobile - no idea on Handspring supply.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast