Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I've been playing around with ZLauncher the last day or so and I quite like it over LauncherX for some of the features it provides. (Moving applications, etc.)

    The one issue I'm running into is that I can't seem to find a good theme that looks decent on the T6 screen. The default ones are WAY to busy with color and the like and their icons are undecipherable at the T6's resolution.

    Has anyone found a really good theme for ZL and the T6? FlatBlue is looking promising (palmgear), but that's about it.

    -Rob
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by Rob600
    I've been playing around with ZLauncher the last day or so and I quite like it over LauncherX for some of the features it provides. (Moving applications, etc.)

    The one issue I'm running into is that I can't seem to find a good theme that looks decent on the T6 screen. The default ones are WAY to busy with color and the like and their icons are undecipherable at the T6's resolution.

    Has anyone found a really good theme for ZL and the T6? FlatBlue is looking promising (palmgear), but that's about it.

    -Rob
    I found a couple here: http://www.palmonecity.com/forums/fo...php?forumid=42

    but I can't figure out how to change the backgrounds. Anyone know how to do this? I saw a blurb about it on the zztechs site but it didn't make much sense to me. Thanks
  3. #3  
    BTW, click on 'Skins' on the left had side of the Palm One City page.
  4. #4  
    I would love if one of these portals liek treo600essentials or treobits would post a zlauncher skins archive! Anyone want to contribute?
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    I thought I would post a link to the one usable theme I've found for ZL.

    This is Flat Blue:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...8&prodID=50208

    Post any other links you find so we might hvae a start of a ZLauncher themes for T600 list.

    (BTW, anyone find a way to make ZL beta4 start an app via 5-way center button?)

    -Rob
  6. #6  
    (BTW, anyone find a way to make ZL beta4 start an app via 5-way center button?)
    Just pres the center of the 5-way nav pad to select and then press again...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  7.    #7  
    Pressing the center doesn't seem to work on the 4.0 Beta5 (not Beta4 as I previously posted).

    -Rob
  8. #8  
    I have v4.00B5.3 Build 031222 and pushing the center works.
  9. #9  
    I was unable to get any of the PalmOne City themes to run on my Treo600. They all appear to only run on 320x320 Sony OS4+ handhelds...

    NCTreo600
  10. #10  
    Originally posted by NCTreo600
    I was unable to get any of the PalmOne City themes to run on my Treo600. They all appear to only run on 320x320 Sony OS4+ handhelds...

    NCTreo600
    The low res skins are on the bottom of the page. So far, I have tried Krystal, Orange, Noia and Fausx. Orange and Noia worked, the other two didn't. I kept the orange on my Treo because it looks good with that default Zlauncher background.
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    I would love if one of these portals liek treo600essentials or treobits would post a zlauncher skins archive! Anyone want to contribute?
    I created a launcher forum on Treobits. It's open for posting by registered users. Feel free to post skins and such as It's difficult running solo trying to keep up with the demand. Enjoy

    www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...
  12. #12  
    Ah, "Skins" under "Files Sections" vs "Skins" under "Forums"

    Thanks!
    NCTreo600
  13. #13  
    This one works well

    cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files
  14. #14  
    There is a really nice low res skin at this web address:

    http://home.austin.rr.com/swinden/in...os_themes.html

    You can also go to www.jackswinden.com

    I did a google search for skins a couple of weeks ago and didn't find much. I saw the web site of a guy named Jack Swinden who had some really nice hi-res skins for sale, and I emailed him and asked him if he had any low res skins for the Treo. He emailed back that he didn't but would start working on one. He emailed it to me a few days ago and it is really great - the best skin I have by far. I told him that I was so impressed that I would pass the word on, so that's what I'm doing.

Posting Permissions