1.    #1  
    Does any software can turn Treo600 to a voice record?
    Unfortunately not at this time.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I've read that a simple firmware update would add this functionality and that it is in the works. I cannot confirm this, but I am dying for this capability too.
    I saw an app at www.PalmOne.Com that will soon support the T600. It can record from alot of different OS5 devices.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Tavis,
    How about a link directly to the voice app you're talking about?
    Thanks
    This is the link to the Audacity software on www.palmone.com
    It says at the bottom coming in "Spring 2004 for the Treo 600 Series". I found it interesting that they used the word "series". And does that also mean that it will only work on a new Treo that will show up in the Spring? Hmmmmm.....

Oh and by the way Tavis....I'm going to blow up the Earth! With my plutonium p-36 space module! Oooo...that makes me very angry!

http://software.palm.com/PlatformPro...Id=0&catalog=1
    Originally posted by speclcajun
    This is the link to the Audacity software on www.palmone.com
    It says at the bottom coming in "Spring 2004 for the Treo 600 Series". I found it interesting that they used the word "series". And does that also mean that it will only work on a new Treo that will show up in the Spring? Hmmmmm.....
    That is the app I was refering to... I could not remember the name.

Originally posted by speclcajun
    Oh and by the way Tavis....I'm going to blow up the Earth! With my plutonium p-36 space module! Oooo...that makes me very angry!
    LOL I am a HUGE Marvin Fan. I even have a webpage. (I am still tinkering on an update) http://marvinthemartian.tavisjohn.com
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre